UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance of an updated league table within the next few days to keep track of the current standings?

Had some spare time so have updated the table.It makes for interesting reading as Marseille dropping points means that PSG can now catch and overtake them.I see Benfica have deleted me as a friend as well so definitely presume they're gone. It means we need replacements for them and Villarreal.

Fiorentina 1 - 0 Dortmund

Cerci.

Horrible game really. Midfield battle that saw lots of sloppy frustrating play from both sides. Passes going astray, very few chances. Both sides did have a good chance a piece tho and both keepers pulled off a miraculous save each (that open goal my keeper somehow got back and saved with his knees and your one - I thought Jovetic's header was well in and even celebrated only to see your keeper spring from nowhere!.) Unfortunately for Dortmund with 10 mins to go Fiorentina broke away and had a spare man who tucked the ball home.

I so wanted Kroldrup to score. Unfortunately I only got one corner so he never really got a chance but he would've taken a penalty if I got one! :p He did seem to be more intent on falling over and gifting you the chance to score a goal on the odd occasion tho!

Any chance of an updated league table within the next few days to keep track of the current standings?

Had some spare time so have updated the table.

It makes for interesting reading as Marseille dropping points means that PSG can now catch and overtake them.

I see Benfica have deleted me as a friend as well so definitely presume they're gone. It means we need replacements for them and Villarreal.

At such a late stage why don't we just withdraw the games already played against those two teams? I know it's a ballache for you chief and may change the title chase but it stops any fucking about. Failing that I've only got a game left so I don't mind taking over one of them....I'll pick Villareal if you want to go that route?

Fiorentina 1 - 0 Dortmund

Cerci.

Horrible game really. Midfield battle that saw lots of sloppy frustrating play from both sides. Passes going astray, very few chances. Both sides did have a good chance a piece tho and both keepers pulled off a miraculous save each (that open goal my keeper somehow got back and saved with his knees and your one - I thought Jovetic's header was well in and even celebrated only to see your keeper spring from nowhere!.) Unfortunately for Dortmund with 10 mins to go Fiorentina broke away and had a spare man who tucked the ball home.

I so wanted Kroldrup to score. Unfortunately I only got one corner so he never really got a chance but he would've taken a penalty if I got one! :p He did seem to be more intent on falling over and gifting you the chance to score a goal on the odd occasion tho!

Yeah it was a sloppy midfield battle with one breakaway always goin settle it and your guys got it. And thats the way per kroldrup played at everton in his 2 or so games.

PSG 1 - 3 Fiorentina. (OG, Gilardino, Jovetic)

Gamiero

I'm astonished. My biggest scalp yet. To be fair Boruc was inspired in my goal and made some amazing saves. I was in front after 3 minutes with a crazy own goal, I have saved it (just to rub it in) but dunno how to upload it. WMXXX equalised before half time and the pressure from PSG continued throughout the second half. With 20 mins to go I went 4-3-3 and thought I might as well go for it and from a corner Gilardino headed in with 10 mins left. What came was more PSG pressure but a long goal kick downfield found Gilardino unmarked and his quick pass to Jovetic allowed Fiorentina to finish it off.

So it appears Fiorentina have had a big say in the title chase despite their manager performing to his usual upper mid table efforts. Bad luck WMXXX, you probably deserved more from that game, I';d have happily settled for a point before kick off.

I must say, I'm not biased against Marseille or anything but that was one victory I would rather not have had.

At such a late stage why don't we just withdraw the games already played against those two teams? I know it's a ballache for you chief and may change the title chase but it stops any fucking about. Failing that I've only got a game left so I don't mind taking over one of them....I'll pick Villareal if you want to go that route?

Ignore. See the next post.

Archived