Vintage TV

DJ Kris

I really like 80s cartoons and genuinely prefer them to any others am I incorrect? I didn't brag about having the Dungeons and Dragons box set but I watched it and enjoyed it a lot, same for Hulk, Spider-man, Thundercats, He-Man, Galaxy Rangers and dozens of others. I must be a cunt.

Me to I've recently re watched Thundercats--M.A.S.K--Spiderman & His Amazing Friends---Transformers---Dungeons and Dragons--- Visionaries and He Man (and She Ra for that matter) and I still like them as much as I did when I was a kid and think Turtles will be next

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for fans of the Dungeons & Dragons cartoon I have found this

Dungeons & Dragons last episode script

It's what was supposed to be the final episode in it we find that

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Venger was actually Dungeon Master's son who was turned evil in the end he turns back good and Dungeon Master sends the kids home something he could of done at any time if he really had wanted to

• Paid Members
Still as good as ever...

This used to be on the start of a Real Ghostbusters video I had when I was about 5. I've been DESPERATE for years to know what the fuck the cartoon was. Thanks very much. Fucking class. I'd have thanked you earlier but I havent stopped replaying the video until now.

Here's a question, did the voice over man from that cartoon start doing the WWF voice overs years later? The way he says "saw boss" sounds like the same bloke.

• Paid Members
for fans of the Dungeons & Dragons cartoon I have found this

Dungeons & Dragons last episode script

It's what was supposed to be the final episode in it we find that

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Venger was actually Dungeon Master's son who was turned evil in the end he turns back good and Dungeon Master sends the kids home something he could of done at any time if he really had wanted to

I only actually found out today that a last episode was never made. I really wish they had.

So anyway, tonight I've come to some conclusions. Roland Rat actually appeals to adults and was probably aimed more at them than kids! Bullets can not harm Batfink for his wings are like a shield of steel. Sweep is like Gizmo, to understand him you have only to listen. Finally, imagine my suprise to find out Pat Sharpe off of mullet hairdo's wrote an episode of Sooty!

Archived