The WWF 2000 Roster Game

diamond_dust

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I missed 3.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Essa Rios, K-Kwick and British Bulldog (only because I fucking wrote "Davey Boy Smith" and the bastards wouldnt let me have it. Cant believe I got Just Joe to be honest.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Its a really fun game if you were a fan of that era. The names you are forced to remember are strange. Have a go.

• Paid Members

Got 63, which I was surprised at. Mainly got them by recalling the roster of WWF SmackDown! and WWF SmackDown! 2 on the PlayStation.

I missed The Big Show, Bull Buchanan, The Goodfather, Steven Richards, Val Venis, Mark Henry, Joey Abs, Steve Blackman, Billy Gunn, Just Joe, Stephanie McMahon, The Kat, Mae Young, and The Fabulous Moolah. How I forgot the likes of The Big Show, Mark Henry and Billy Gunn I don't know!

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I suggest people try the name who's defeated HHH quiz...

I forgot

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Marc Mero, Goldust, Ahmed Johnson, Psycho Sid, Booker T, Jake Roberts, Freddie Joe Floyd, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Ken Shamrock, Vader, D'Lo Brown, Hulk Hogan, Scott Steiner, Umaga, Snitsky, Duke Droese, The Brooklyn Brawler ... so quite bad. pissed i missed Steiner, Hulk and Booker... but I'm well chuffed i remembered JR :)

I'm fairly gutted with my comparable 59. Ones I really SHOULDN'T have missed were...

Steve Blackman

Pete Gas

British Bulldog

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

However, and I'm not happy with this, I typed two and it wouldn't give me them...

Al Snow

Dean Malenko

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Not amused.

• Paid Members

I got 64.

I can accept not getting Just Joe and Tiger Ali Singh, but I missed Kane, Kurt Angle and Rikishi! My mind went to mush, as it took me ages to remember The Undertaker.

Surprised Cum Doctor remembered Rodney and Joey Abs, but missed Pete Gas. Surely they come as a package?

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Archived