The WWF 2000 Roster Game

diamond_dust

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
75 / 77 for me. Missed

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Thrasher and British Bulldog. Thrasher's forgivable, but can't believe I didn't get Davey Boy!

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

But how did you get Mosh but not Thrasher? Half the ones I got were by association.

• Paid Members

EVERYONE has to try this one. Its a complete bastard but fun at the same time. There's a hundred empty spaces. You have to list who had the most matches since the Vince era kicked off. I got 73 out of 100. Watch yourself, as your once you get desperate your brain channels into listing off the matches from SummerSlam 1990 to see if anyone on the roster you've missed out.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/juror8/mostwwewwfmatches

But how did you get Mosh but not Thrasher? Half the ones I got were by association.

Probably because he included him as Chaz alongside D-Lo and Tiger Ali, rather than with Thrasher.

Ian_hitmanhart Posted Today, 12:59 AM

EVERYONE has to try this one. Its a complete bastard but fun at the same time. There's a hundred empty spaces. You have to list who had the most matches since the Vince era kicked off. I got 73 out of 100. Watch yourself, as your once you get desperate your brain channels into listing off the matches from SummerSlam 1990 to see if anyone on the roster you've missed out.

I got 73 also. I would have had 74 but I spelt a name wrong SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

jim powers i typed jimmy

http://www.sporcle.com/games/juror8/mostwwewwfmatches

I got 69 out of 100 on this one. Can't believe I forgot these -

Tito Santana, Jake Roberts, Rick Martel and Rey Mysterio.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I just got all 77 of them on the 2000 game, but it was my second go. I tried last night with 2 Divas left to go but I couldn't spell "Jacqueline" the right way, so I quit out of frustration. I nearly did the same a minute ago as well, the thing wouldn't give me Luna or Barbara Bush. Luckily I remembered Molly Holly debuted at the tail end of the year so I got it with 01:26 to go.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

Four missed on the 2000 roster for me. Add me to the list that missed:

Essa Rios, Just Joe, and current WWE main eventers K-Kwik & Mark Henry

Dil makes a good point about Luna & BB, though. They definitely scraped into the early part of 2000 on the roster.

Muffy was year 2000, too...

There's surely also a case to be made for Gillberg, if Essa Rios debuted in 2000.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Awards Moderator

I had Mosh down as Chaz - I remembered Lo Down but not The Headbangers!

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Archived