Chair shots to the head

Seratonin

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it was a simple over the top back bump that almost crippled thumbtack jack thats what it said in FSM anyway

Maybe so, but I would imagine the previous powerbombs and bodyslams onto breeze blocks is what weakened his spine to the point where even the most basic bump would have broken it.

Considering Torrie Wilson needed back surgery and she never even came close to bumping on a breeze block in her life, I would imagine TJ's current condition can be largely attributed to the use of breeze blocks in his matches.

http://youtu.be/S_fLIxELZBs - I mean, this kinda shit just CANNOT be good for you. [btw, I know thats not TJ but Im just using it to show my point].

• Paid Members

It went over my head thats ll, and I imagine it did with the others in the thread who got confused with that comment. I thought it was just one of those zany "drunk at wrestling events/glass myself in the face" style stories. If Blackson Jackson or Mr. Seven for example said that in a post, I'd imagine it would be a little humour or scarcasm or a little bit of fun in the post. But your a man of a million stories Richie. Your the UKFF's Gorilla Monsoon. I thought you might have actually done it.

DANNNNNNNNNNNNN.

It went over my head thats ll, and I imagine it did with the others in the thread who got confused with that comment. I thought it was just one of those zany "drunk at wrestling events/glass myself in the face" style stories. If Blackson Jackson or Mr. Seven for example said that in a post, I'd imagine it would be a little humour or scarcasm or a little bit of fun in the post. But your a man of a million stories Richie. Your the UKFF's Gorilla Monsoon. I thought you might have actually done it.

DANNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Understood. As I said it probably wasn

Archived