Who should play who on the 1980s Cartoon era drama?

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
NBC is getting in the ring with a put pilot commitment to a drama about the 1980s professional wrestling boom, which is executive produced by one of the biggest 1990s wrestling stars, Dwayne Johnson, aka The Rock. The fictional drama set in the world of wrestling in the 1980s, hails from Bruckheimer TV, marking a departure from the company

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Go ahead. What person should play each WWF wrestler/personality from this golden period. I'm off for a think about this one.

Is it going to use real people in it or is it all going to be fictional? Still a good question though

• Paid Members

[unimaginative] Rampage Jackson as Mr T.

As I mentioned in t'other thread, Tom Hardy as Sheiky Baby.

Don Cheadle as Virgil.

Will Ferrell as "Saturdays Night Main Event" commentator Vince McMahon.

Can't think of any others, shattered.

Oh, the Chuckle Brothers as The Bushwhackers.

• Paid Members
[unimaginative] Rampage Jackson as Mr T.

As I mentioned in t'other thread, Tom Hardy as Sheiky Baby.

FACK!

Tom Hardy should play Dynamite.

BALLY BALLY!!

Anyway Ian, are we including our ideal line-up consisting of Hollywood mega stars? Or a realistic evaluation considering that it's going to be the small screen? Because in that situation, we might get some good names here and there but no Pacino etc.

• Paid Members
Anyway Ian, are we including our ideal line-up consisting of Hollywood mega stars? Or a realistic evaluation considering that it's going to be the small screen? Because in that situation, we might get some good names here and there but no Pacino etc.

Anything you want mate. I've been considering getting Fred Elliot in as King Kong Bundy myself.

Archived