Who should play who on the 1980s Cartoon era drama?

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I think Mark-Paul Gosselaar aka Zach from Saved By The Bell could play a good Shawn Michaels.

Only if he does a Time Out! Has anyone seen him as Zack on Jimmy Fallon a couple of years ago?

I reckon the guy who plays Gaius Baltar in Battlestar Galactica could make a great Vince McMahon.

gaiusbaltar.jpg

You know, maybe not as Vince McMahon, but after just re-watching BSG I could really see James Callis being that dodgy promoter who persuades everyone to follow his ideas and talk his way out of any holes he digs himself.

• Paid Members

Schultz is probably the hardest man that ever lived. He left the wrestling business to become a bounty hunter. Usually its the other way around. He sounds like Jim Varney as well. Shame he had to do all those things that made nobody want to book him, because he'd have been a massive star in the 80s. The Orndorff spot at WrestleMania should have been his. Not that it mattered, since Orndorff became a huge draw on top. But Schultz is class. People would have hated him if he had a big run with Hogan during the initial boom period.

Archived