Who should play who on the 1980s Cartoon era drama?

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought both the character and actor were dead, but it seems only Fred Elliott was put to bed.

Given his build and the size of his head, maybe Will Saso can play King Kong Bundy instead.

The hardest one is a convincing Hogan. Who has his build and can say his slogan?

• Paid Members
Anything you want mate. I've been considering getting Fred Elliot in as King Kong Bundy myself.

I was gonna suggest a shaved Jorge Garcia, should they go down the "real people" route. He'd make a passable Bundy, and it'd beat twiddling his thumbs waiting for his next guest appearance on a minor league TV drama.

Alternatively, if he were to lose a bit of weight and grow a moustache he could make a brilliant Iron Sheik.

I'm all for Fred personally. Just for when they act out the attack on Hogan and Bundy says "should I hit him wi' t'Avalanche Muraco?" and "I say is it wise wrestling int Steel Cage Bobby T'Brain?"

Yeah I thought he was dead in real life too. Glad to hear he isn't. Might as well get Peter Barlow in as Sean Mooney while we're at it.

Have to echo Tom Hardy as Dynamite Kid.

If ever one man was so suited to play a role, its him.

Shame Gary Coleman's dead - he'd be ace as Koko B Ware.

Okay, so Ive had a think.......

Shannon Doherty at Sensational Sherri.

I reckon Brad Pitt'd make a great Roddy Piper.

A clean shaven Joaquin Phoenix could be The Honky Tonk Man.

• Paid Members
Is it going to use real people in it or is it all going to be fictional? Still a good question though

The right up said it was a fictional drama, so my guess is it won't have real characters :(

Are you talking the worker or the entertainer? Fred's dead, but I believe the man behind the gimmick is still kicking. I only found that out recently. Fred had been so typecast in my mind, I thought he died along with the character.

I feel bad now. I also assumed the actor had died :(

The hardest one is a convincing Hogan. Who has his build and can say his slogan?

Hogan would play himself!

So The Rock is Executive Producer. Who's he gonna play? Maybe his Dad?

Archived