this week wwe vintage

Flash

this week's wwe vinatge, saw the debut of faarooq asad when he attacked ahmed johnson back in 1996. Vince & lawler were trying to see who it was and Lawler said that it looked like ron simmons, one question how did they know bout ron simmons.

I remember LAwler cutting a wicked promo where he was actually serious. The Goldust one that was mentioned "And Goldust even you're own daddys ashamed of ya, said you were running around backstage with men you fag" (not exactly but close). I liked The NOD. There used to be about 15 of them didnt there? The Rocks rise came through them and then I remember his career being much like that of Mohammed Ali. He joined the Nation of Domination (Ali joined Nation of Islam) The Rock named himself the peoples champion which was funny as they hated him, Ali was the peoples campion. The Rock, even before he was the leader of The Nation was the most outspoken one and always looked like the leader anyway. Ali was a big spokes person for the nation of Islam and also looked as if he led them. I remember watching Summerslam 96 with Faarooqs mad roman get up. I can imagine with sunny as his manager he was Glad he ate her :) (you work that one out).

Archived