BAD BOY WRESTLING RETURNS!

britishbulldogdaveyboy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HERE at BBW we have been up all night working hard on the final details of our return to the bedroom CUMback show and here it is.....

LADIES (no ladies allowed) and GRAPPLEMEN it is the first every 30 man over the dropped soap top rope ROYAL FUMBLE!

xdannyswim1_2528ba88dca8b18700ae30c1925a8394.jpg

With the winner recieving a one on one title match with our BBW champion "won't touch it if you didnt shave" dave "camper than Sydney" kidney! At our next show "hardcore just ASS!"

We have a load of surprises in store for the ROYAL FUMBLE but before we announce another grappler we leave you another cryptic message!

A P B!

This photo worries me! (along with all the rest!) Is the guy on the far right Prince Harry/Hewitt? Also is there really any need for the Asian guys trunks to be hanging that low? Can anyone spot any more lookalikes amongst this Rogues Gallery? :laugh:

• Paid Members
This photo worries me! (along with all the rest!) Is the guy on the far right Prince Harry/Hewitt? Also is there really any need for the Asian guys trunks to be hanging that low? Can anyone spot any more lookalikes amongst this Rogues Gallery? :laugh:

PRINCE%20HARRY%20NAZI.jpg

• Paid Members
Hold on a sec, so.

Paeophilia = Hilarity.

Anorexia = bit touchy, best not make jokes about that, have some respect.

I don't recall saying Peaeophilia (which I assume is a fear of Paella) was hilarious unless saying the word nonce in the music thread contributes to offending victims of sexual abuse.

The reaction to the anorexia gag was yes it was offending but I might have let it lie if the joke wasn't also so ungodly shit. Read it back, it's a fucking woeful attempt at humour.

Ha, fear of paella, that may be the best thing in here.

And you may of course be right in terms of just how humorous it is, but this thread (unless I'm mistaken) seems somewhat in honour of the mighty jim whatever his name, and his new found status as paedo king of wrestlers.

• Paid Members
What makes it all the more bizarre is that he'd been playing along with the thread until that post. Khemical is one UKFF's underrated idiots.

I had to ask because a couple of years ago I had a couple of guys (I think one was called Steve Southerngrapper or something) "inviting" me to compete in similar-looking shows, i.e. mostly-naked men wrestling on a mattress in a grungy basement. Naturally, I declined.

• Paid Members
I had to ask because a couple of years ago I had a couple of guys (I think one was called Steve Southerngrapper or something) "inviting" me to compete in similar-looking shows, i.e. mostly-naked men wrestling on a mattress in a grungy basement. Naturally, I declined.

You are a complete simpleton.

• Paid Members
I don't recall saying Peaeophilia (which I assume is a fear of Paella) was hilarious unless saying the word nonce in the music thread contributes to offending victims of sexual abuse.

The reaction to the anorexia gag was yes it was offending but I might have let it lie if the joke wasn't also so ungodly shit. Read it back, it's a fucking woeful attempt at humour.

It's a LOVE of paella, actually. Duh!

I'm hard for the next announcement. Is the show going to be HARDcore with all manner of foreign objects being used?

Archived