BAD BOY WRESTLING RETURNS!

britishbulldogdaveyboy

FINALLY! after much anticipation, BAD BOY WRESTLING is making its triumphant return to the british scene. WE have our show name in mind and we are pulling out all the stops to bring you the best grappling available, no girls, no kneepads, no waxed chests, we are delivering pure solid man on man, amatuer boot on amatuer boot grappling so without further ado we announce our first STAR!

"BAWLESS" James Wallace

RUNNING GRAPPLE TOWN Jim Brown

SHOW US YOUR PENIS ITS JAY PHEONIX.

few can disagree with jims success in the grapple kingdom, being completely indiscriminate to age, gender or occupation, wallace has been disgusting courts and and taking out munters all over the land! now this accomplished star is capatilzing on his newly found fame as SHOW US YOUR PENIS Im Jay Pheonix to take the indy world by storm

JIM had this to say to the SUN newspaper "I DIDNT DO IT!"

these strong words clearly show how loyal he is to BBW pictured below with our lead booker!

l.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WITH the unbelievable amount of internet support already! tickets selling fast! its time to announce our venue, we have thought long and HARD! harder than anything seen in BBW, but we feel this is the venue that will deliver the quality that only BBW can.

LADIES (no ladies allowed) AND GRAPPLEMEN WE BRING TO YOU......

T.B.B.G.B.N.H.G.L

we will reveal what this cryptic message stands for once we have had a grapple fan show his love! (cock pics please) but for now can you break

THE CODE!!!!!!!!!!!

our venue- *special thanks to the two venue staff and the two imports shown in this picture*

7.JPG

FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NIGHT!!!!

After a gruelling battle at our last show "Bound for Gloryhole" grapple fans saw the rise of a champion BBW hottest prospect and a true icon! ladies (no ladies allowed) and gentlemen! here is your champion, smashing back doors since 1459 it is the one the only

"wont touch it if you didnt shave" Dave "camper than Sydney" KIDNEY!!!!!!!

DaveKidney_1__380_851403a.jpg

HE has this statement for all the BBW "young punks"

"im CUMMING to school all those little young boys on real grappling! when i get them flat on the mat they will scream in pain, then i will CUM again, school them some more, no on a thursday but thats penision day, any other day im handing out real ASS whippings if this young blood want to show how HARD they are i will show them how HARD i am then they will no longer be HARD cause i can be HARD for the longest amount of time then they will wish they had never CUM! my name is dave kidney,

SMASHING BACK DOORS SINCE 1459!

_46122916_kidney.jpg

• Paid Members
I've half a mind to pin this.

You really should. I was second guessing whether there was a chance this thread would live up to the hype of the first one, and then he posted the picture of Dave Fucking Kidney! The boss-eyes, grey tash and positioning of the title belts did it for me.

• Paid Members

I motion for the disqualification from the thread of one Dave Kidney for illegal use of kneepads.

• Paid Members

Genuine LOL moment here. They will wish they had never CUM.

Jesus, I'm looking forward to this event more than Starrcade 97, Mania 17, Christmas, my birthday and losing my cherry combined.

Alot of love for our champion DAVE KIDNEY, however hard andy will no longer be returning to BBW he has moved onto greater things (future endeavoured) we feel it is now time to announce BAWLESS Jim Wallace opponent and their match stipulation!

LADIES (no ladies allowed) and GENTLEMEN

ITS GOING TO BE...

jim-brown-take-me-out-itv-image-1-489228351.jpg

SHOW US YOUR PENIS im JAY PHEONIX vs

the man that allowed his pedophila to go unknown, the most anticipated match in itv history!

let the kiddie see the fiddler its PADDY MCGUINESS!

paddy%20feature.jpg

This intense rivalry began when Paddy mistakingly set wallace up with a WOMAN!!!!!!!! now here at bad boy wrestling we know the golden rule of no girls! and Paddys disrespect to Wallaces sexual desire has left people wondering, can the muscular amauter lifeguard cubicle wanking super grappler beat the man of the love lift?

They will GRAPPLE in a HELL IN A PRISON CELL MATCH!!!!!!!

Now time to get interactive grapple fans (for webcam interaction click here) tell us who you want to see at BBW!

Archived