BAD BOY WRESTLING RETURNS!

britishbulldogdaveyboy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NIGHT!!!!

After a gruelling battle at our last show "Bound for Gloryhole" grapple fans saw the rise of a champion BBW hottest prospect and a true icon! ladies (no ladies allowed) and gentlemen! here is your champion, smashing back doors since 1459 it is the one the only

"wont touch it if you didnt shave" Dave "camper than Sydney" KIDNEY!!!!!!!

DaveKidney_1__380_851403a.jpg

HE has this statement for all the BBW "young punks"

"im CUMMING to school all those little young boys on real grappling! when i get them flat on the mat they will scream in pain, then i will CUM again, school them some more, no on a thursday but thats penision day, any other day im handing out real ASS whippings if this young blood want to show how HARD they are i will show them how HARD i am then they will no longer be HARD cause i can be HARD for the longest amount of time then they will wish they had never CUM! my name is dave kidney,

SMASHING BACK DOORS SINCE 1459!

_46122916_kidney.jpg

Look at the eyes on that beast of a man. Reminds me of that news show in manchester....look North west

HERE at BBW we have been up all night working hard on the final details of our return to the bedroom CUMback show and here it is.....

LADIES (no ladies allowed) and GRAPPLEMEN it is the first every 30 man over the dropped soap top rope ROYAL FUMBLE!

xdannyswim1_2528ba88dca8b18700ae30c1925a8394.jpg

With the winner recieving a one on one title match with our BBW champion "won't touch it if you didnt shave" dave "camper than Sydney" kidney! At our next show "hardcore just ASS!"

We have a load of surprises in store for the ROYAL FUMBLE but before we announce another grappler we leave you another cryptic message!

A P B!

Can you arrange for Paddy to bring his jumbo Greggs sausage rolls. The fans will want something meaty to get into while watching the action.

******STAR ANNOUNCEMENT******

Our next bedroom battler is BBWs newest import! The man known by many as the no nonsense no foreplay not homosexual but strictly gay straight but not straight shooter! His deadly finisher the COCKSLAM is the most feared finisher in the grapple land. His success in such indie companies as rabbit tv and his extensive work at bennetts has made him a true contender to the BBW bedroom.

Here he is! It's your first entrant to the royal fumble!

"THE CHLOROFORM CAPATALIZER" CM SPUNK.

3-714x1024.jpg

*****NEWEST (REAR) ENTRY*****

The next SHOOTING STAR(fish) to be reveal himself is famed for his devastating submission finisher: THE COCKLOCK... Having found success in many promotions across the UK and Europe including: FORCED ENTRY, BACK DOOR PROMOTIONS and MORE... He is never far off the gaydar of the countries top stars...

Ladies (sorry no ladies allowed) and grapplemen, BBW proudly presents...

"THE KING OF THE RING STING" BIG SEXY!!

Picture%2027.png

Archived