2011 UKFF UK50 - RESULTS THREAD

Big Benny HG

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry gadge, you are indeed right. this thread is ment to be about the good thats coming coming out of the uk these days. I know bennys put alot of time and effort into this every year and takes pride in it aswell.

It just annoys me when wrestlers come on here and either put themselves over or slag off others using dodgy accounts. That'll be the last i say on that topic on this thread.

• Paid Members
I would say I'm an ok wrestler as I have worked for a few different promoters and have booking taking me to april 2012, the money is a bonus but I get buzz from the crowd and that's what makes it all worth while for me I do it for the fans and not just the money

For all I know, you may be the UKs version of The Rock, but this makes you sound like a total backyard jobber.

Elaborate on this comment please if you can just so it makes sense to me cos I can't see your point

For all I know, you may be the UKs version of The Rock

Translation: For all I know, you may be exceptionally gifted and one of the finest all round talents that pro wrestling has ever seen

but this makes you sound like a total backyard jobber

Translation: But when you say things like 'I get buzz from the crowd and that's what makes it all worth while for me I do it for the fans and not just the money'you sound like a backyarder and not a professional. It comes across as something you'd say to justify being paid in Haribo for a match similar to how everyone has had that moment at school when they lost some sort of competition and then claimed 'I didn't want to win anyway'.

We all know wrestling hurts. To put yourself through that and claim it's not primarily for money is daft.

Be honest, what is the largest crowd you've performed in front of?

Edit - or what Hitman said.

We all know wrestling hurts. To put yourself through that and claim it's not primarily for money is daft.

Been honest the largest crowd I have performed in front of was 900 in blackburn's king georges hall

Been honest the largest crowd I have performed in front of was 900 in blackburn's king georges hall

someone drew 900 fans in a place like Blackburn? hmmm, not sure thats true

someone drew 900 fans in a place like Blackburn? hmmm, not sure thats true

It is true. Crowds that big have attended that venue on several occasions in recent years.

well bugger me, who was the draw there?

Brody Steel and James Mason were on the card but weren't advertised on the poster, that was earlier this year also there was about 600 in the barnsley metro dome and the same in St georges hall in bradford this year

well bugger me, who was the draw there?

Brody Steel and James Mason were on the card but weren't advertised on the poster, that was earlier this year also there was about 600 in the barnsley metro dome and the same in St georges hall in bradford this year

From a personal standpoint I'd quite like to know who you are so that our booker doesn't ever bring you in for a show, I'm sure the promoters who use the forum would be in the same boat given that you enjoy publicly insulting workers (Spitfire) and promoters (Dixon). A good (and professional) worker shouldn't need to sit on here and bash people, you just come across as a complete tool.

This ADII character is obviously just looking to stir up things and has achieved that.

He obviously lacks any sort of backbone as he's willing to come on a public form and slag other wrestlers off but not have the intestinal fortitude to say who he really is :)

Coward.

p.s

EPW except the use of moss look utter gash :)

Archived