2011 UKFF UK50 - RESULTS THREAD

Big Benny HG

I would say I'm an ok wrestler as I have worked for a few different promoters and have booking taking me to april 2012, the money is a bonus but I get buzz from the crowd and that's what makes it all worth while for me I do it for the fans and not just the money

For all I know, you may be the UKs version of The Rock, but this makes you sound like a total backyard jobber.

Elaborate on this comment please if you can just so it makes sense to me cos I can't see your point

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Why dont you then? And what are you trying to achieve with this shit stirring may I ask? The people who think Tony Spitfire is shit are going to keep thinking he’s shit, the people who think Spitfire is great is going to keep liking him, and the people who don’t give a toss are going to continue to not give two shits either way. Its not exactly the most textbook hatchet job I’ve ever seen. All it does it make British Wrestling look more like the petty band of shitheads that most think litter the wrestling scene in this country.

Elaborate on this comment please if you can just so it makes sense to me cos I can't see your point

Easy. You come across like a complete nerdy pisswit as opposed to a interesting character which is basically what a wrestler needs to project himself as. I have no idea who you are, but if you are half as dull in the ring as you are on here, you must be on your arse. Ronin and Adam Spin Bowler bitch on the internet. You are now in good company.

• Paid Members

I never said you were a dull wrestler. I was explaining what Brownie meant when he said you might be the UKs version of the Rock, but come across on here like a backyarder. If you are so confident in your abilities to get over as a character and gain bookings because of your skills as a performer, I really cant see the need in burying a fellow worker on the internet. There are a million rotten workers in the business. Your job isnt to bury them under a fake account. Your in the same boat as him. If you really think he is crap, tell him to his face. Tell him where he is going wrong, so he can improve his game. Dont sign up to a forum and bitch about him.

you don't know who I am and you may or may not of seen me wrestle depending on how many shows you attend

Why don't you tell us who you are then so as we can judge for ourselves? If you get booked half as much as you claim, some on here will know who you are.

All I'll say is that my next booking is on the 27th of november in middlesbrough at eston sports and leisure complex, so then you will be able to make your own opinions about me

Now this is one of my issues with site, i atleast come on here under my wrestling name so when i do post people know where its coming from. Your just a coward who hides behind a screen and when asked who you replies with pissy little puzzles. You come from thr same area as spitfire and the more this thread goes on you sound like some petulant little child who holds so kind of vendetta against spitfire. Its people like you that make coming on here a pain in there arse.......

grow up!!!

Now this is one of my issues with site, i atleast come on here under my wrestling name so when i do post people know where its coming from. Your just a coward who hides behind a screen and when asked who you replies with pissy little puzzles. You come from thr same area as spitfire and the more this thread goes on you sound like some petulant little child who holds so kind of vendetta against spitfire. Its people like you that make coming on here a pain in there arse.......

grow up!!!

Couldnt agree more, forums like this will obviously have user names but what gets me is the amount of people directly involved in British wrestling who either pretend they aren't or won't let on who they are, surely its because they either have an agenda or are embarrassed to explain who they are. Its not always the case of course but my opinion is that most people who are involved in the industry fall into either category if they dont let on who they are.

Sorry what area do I come from you seem to have an idea but I think your mistaken,

Plus the only time spitfires name has been brought up in the last few posts or so was by you that issue hadn't been mentioned for a while and you have brought it up again

Well i'm assuming your from the north east judging by the fact you work for the pisspot promotion that is EPW. I mentioned spitfire in my previous post as i felt it needed addressed with regards to you being a coward who hides behind a user name.

The two things i'd be really interested in hear or reading in this instance is who you are and who taught you? because at the end of the day you are one of the main reasons wrestling is a mess today, rather than speaking to somebody face to face in the changing room you come onto a FAN forum and hide behind a a screen and slag people off. The simple fact your not even a man nevermind a wrestler if you can't look another person in the eyes and be straight with them.

Sorry i didn't reply earlier whiskey but you are infact right, its a common known fact that nov-jan/feb is quiet for halls shows for allstar because its the promoters opinion that due to christmas the family market he aims for doesn't have the money free to spend on a wrestling show.

Archived