If you could ask any wrestler any question

CuckedByMenry

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Your asking me the same? Mine is a genuine question, I thought it was well documented that it couldn't possibily been a work.

I think that would be completely obvious to anybody on this forum, hence why I can't believe that you felt the need to even ask the question.

I think that would be completely obvious to anybody on this forum, hence why I can't believe that you felt the need to even ask the question.

Just saw it and thought I would ask, no harm done I am sure. Most other humourous offerings were tongue in cheek enough to pass by my simple comprehension it would appear.

Its not a funny question, but whilst we know a lot of stories about the heat between wrestlers, I always wondered if the managers got along backstage or if there was ever cases of one-upsmanship amongst them. So Id ask the managers in wwf and wcw from 1988 onwards how they got on with one another.

• Paid Members
Wouldnt you ask Jake for your 500 quid back?

:laugh:

Dean Malenko: 1000 holds, name them.

I couldnt pin this down to just one question so here goes.

Sting - do you regret not joining WWE.

Undertaker - If you return to another mania can you legit kill your last opponent.

Vince - Can I have a job.

Hogan - WTF is going on with TNA.

Jeff Hardy - what shit are you on, and can I have some.

Sin Cara - do you speak english.

Beth Phoenix - have you ever jerked off a guy so hard that youve ripped his nob clean off.

Beth Phoenix - can you jerk me off.

HBK - would you return to wrestling.

Mark Henry - would you win a WSM contest.

Ric Flair - how many bumps have to taken in your lifetime.

Vince - could you fire the entire WWE roster (and then give me a job)

Its not a funny question, but whilst we know a lot of stories about the heat between wrestlers, I always wondered if the managers got along backstage or if there was ever cases of one-upsmanship amongst them. So Id ask the managers in wwf and wcw from 1988 onwards how they got on with one another.

Most of the time, Id imagine theyd got on OK. Just for the fact that managers were mostly heels and they were divided. Also, the most famous managers like Paul Bearer, Corny and Heeenan have done shoots with each other

• Paid Members
Mysterio "Wow, you really bennefitted from eddie's death. Did you spike him"

Kelly Kelly "who havent you slept with"

Savage: did u knob Steph?

HHH: did u marry Steph for ure career?

Candido: did u get off in knowing every1 was boning Tammy?

Warrior: did u take it up the b*m for cash?

Undertaker - If you return to another mania can you legit kill your last opponent.

Vince - Can I have a job.

Beth Phoenix - can you jerk me off.

I'm really looking forward to September when school starts again and hopefully you lot have homework to be getting on with.

Having reffed a few shows I was able to ask one or two legends a few questions. Top three were:

D Lo Brown: What was your favourite match?

Answer: SummerSlam for the European Title vs. Val Venis. "Great match. Shit ending."

2 Cold Scorpio: What happened to the Funkettes...? They just vanished...

Answer: They turned into divas, demanded too much, fucked everybody off, and were kicked out very quickly.

But the best one ever was...

The Dynamite Kid: Whats the one piece of advice you can give somebody who wants to make it far in wrestling?

Answer: Retire. Retire now. And fuck off.

On topic...

I guess I'd like to ask Paul Burchill "What went wrong man? :(" Havn't seen him or spoken to him since British Uprising 3.

Archived