Stag Do Task

The British Bushwacker

Going on a stag at the weekend, we're having a "hat of doom" whereby everyone is putting a task into a hat that the stag will complete over the weekend, obviously he's not going to do anything too nasty (eg sucking a cock etc) but has anybody done a similar thing in the past?

any ideas on what task i could set?

• Paid Members

Swap your pants with a stranger (preferably female)

Snog a ginger

Snog a woman over 17 stone

Go into pub toilet & come out with all your clothes on back to front then finish your drink

Your next 3 drinks must be 'bloody marys' (horrible

On my mates stag the challenge I set him was to drink a pint with a straw, whilst wearing a mankini, whilst doing press ups, whilst in the sharpshooter (I was dressed as Bret Hart.) To be fair to the lad he did it, but it was not a pretty sight!

What I would suggest though is find the worst toilet in the city which is covered in piss and tell him to do a Klinsmann dive.

• Paid Members
Snog a ginger

Snog a woman over 17 stone

Is that actually allowed?

Every pub you go in he has to leave an item on clothing. Once you've decided he's lost enough, go back round the pubs and see how many of his clothes he can get back.

Steel a monkey/tiger.

Collect a beer trophy.

Pose for a photo with a WPC then ask her if she's the stripper.

Find a bar that has chilli sauce (some use it in drinks) do a shot with a couple of drops of extra strong chilli sauce. Nasty shit!

Is that actually allowed?

it is allowed i guess, my wife was a red head and a big girl.

i cant give any tips on stag dos though, i never had one (didnt want one) and being very unsocial i find them to be a big waste of time.

im suprised people still do them, i mean dont most blokes get wankered every weekend?

Archived