Entrance Music for UK Wrestlers

El Dingo Capitano

• Paid Members

Chris Hero and Colt Cabana talk about All Stars choice of music for themselves in that particular Art of Wrestling Podcast.

Namely the usage of 'Skater Boy' and then for some reason Hero getting 'I feel Like a Woman' one time when involved in a Rumble. He claimed there was nothing more embarrassing than coming through the curtains and hearing "Let's go girls .... "

Just watched your video , was good fella. Are you still based at Hertfordshire University ?

Thanks, I appreciate the comment. Yes, I'm still at Herts Uni, starting my last year of my Degree in September. The FWA were very accommodating for my filming of that, so thanks again to Alex Shane for allowing me to film there, all the guys from the FWA (talent and backstage) and of course the man himself, Stixx for being so helpful in giving me his time.

• Paid Members
That's incredible. You find all the best clips Butch, wasn't it you that pointed out the now infamous Dusty/Wheel of Fortune clip?

Anyway I need a Sandman playing golf photoshop in my life please :laugh:

CpYX3.jpg

Just a thought but aren't some of the more 'established' promotions a little more careful because of copyright issues when they put their shows on DVDs such as FWA used to?

no, FWA are just concerned that WWE might be watching and might nick their entrance music :rolleyes:

• Paid Members
Sandman came out to the theme from BBC Sport's Golf Coverage wrestling for someone in the UK.

From 6:11

I shouldnt know this story, but I do. The promoter of AWA:UK John Chapman did an interview years ago and mentioned why. Apparently, he had a bloke doing the music for the show who didnt know much about wrestling. So he gave him some CD's and one of them was the Black Album by Metallica for Sandy's entrance. And another one was a CD called "Great Sporting Themes". And instead of pressing track 1 on the Metallica album, the music man pressed track 1 on the Great Sporting Themes CD. I believe he told this story on one the old podcasts from the UKFF's own $tew and Moj.

I know LDN have ready made generic rock type tunes for their workers. I remember asking Sanjay if I could use my music when wrestling for Dropkixx and he said he didnt want to use any copywritten music, but I've also asked if I can use some music which I had made for me by a friend who produces his own stuff and stil got told no. I suppose its upto the promoter.

I know LDN have ready made generic rock type tunes for their workers. I remember asking Sanjay if I could use my music when wrestling for Dropkixx and he said he didnt want to use any copywritten music, but I've also asked if I can use some music which I had made for me by a friend who produces his own stuff and stil got told no. I suppose its upto the promoter.

I suppose it is up to the promoter in one sense, for the most part I tell guys to tell me what to use, sometimes I have made suggestions and very rarely have I vetoed anything. I think it was actually only once as it was too comedy for someone working a main event match in my opinion. Most promoters wouldnt care, Sanjay clearly isnt one of them and likes to control what music is played, its his call as the boss

Archived