Entrance Music for UK Wrestlers

El Dingo Capitano

hey Guys, Does anyone have any contacts for UK wrestling companies that would be worth approaching regarding getting my bands music used for entrance music for anyone?

I've always been a big wrestling fan and would love to have some of our stuff used. Not looking to make money or anything, just be very cool to be sat at a show and see someone rock their way to the ring with Nukchorris booming out.

• Paid Members

Most wrestlers have their own choice of entrance music that they give promoters, who then source it to play live. If you wanted a wrestler to use your entrance music, you'd be best contacting the wrestlers directly and giving them an MP3 on disc they can then give to promoters.

For example, I don't think El Ligero would be too happy getting ready for his match and preparing to step out from the curtain when instead of his normal music, he hears a new track he's never heard before.

Most wrestlers have their own choice of entrance music that they give promoters, who then source it to play live. If you wanted a wrestler to use your entrance music, you'd be best contacting the wrestlers directly and giving them an MP3 on disc they can then give to promoters.

For example, I don't think El Ligero would be too happy getting ready for his match and preparing to step out from the curtain when instead of his normal music, he hears a new track he's never heard before.

Ha good point! Cheers dude.

I'll have to make sure Ive got some discs with me when at shows

Not sure any of that is true or accurate. A few big names might get to request what song they have, or disagree with a choice. Some may bring their own song, but in my experience most wrestlers get the song they are given and have no choice in the matter.

Not sure any of that is true or accurate. A few big names might get to request what song they have, or disagree with a choice. Some may bring their own song, but in my experience most wrestlers get the song they are given and have no choice in the matter.

is most of your experience in LDN though? its my experience that most wrestlers choose their music in the UK.... Im interested to hear from some of them, I know Majik for example always came out to 'Freak' by Silverchair by choice.

In my experience, most wrestlers will have their own music, but there are occasions where Wrestlers will just use whatever.

Khemical is on the money really, just contact wrestlers and see if any would want to use your songs.

hey Guys, Does anyone have any contacts for UK wrestling companies that would be worth approaching regarding getting my bands music used for entrance music for anyone?

I've always been a big wrestling fan and would love to have some of our stuff used. Not looking to make money or anything, just be very cool to be sat at a show and see someone rock their way to the ring with Nukchorris booming out.

PM me and maybe email me some tracks to check out, kind of like khemical says, all of our lads choose their own but we could maybe use some for highlight videos or show intros perhaps if it fits well

is most of your experience in LDN though? its my experience that most wrestlers choose their music in the UK.... Im interested to hear from some of them, I know Majik for example always came out to 'Freak' by Silverchair by choice.

No, in pretty much every promotion I've ever had any involvement with. Like I said, big names guys, or guys who have a tune that specifically suites their gimmick might request or insist certain music is used, but no one else.

Every promotion's different though.

• Paid Members

I would competly disagree.

• Paid Members

Send your stuff round to promoters and/or workers, I'm sure they'll be happy to use if it's decent enough. It will certainly help certain promotions that have to use 'original' music (or music they have cleared for use), as in some/most/all cases for DVD distribution you can't use music unless you have approval from whoever has the rights to that music. In fact, apparently some venues abide by this too- which is strange.

• Paid Members
Last time I saw All Star they sent people out to all kinds of mental music. It was actually really funny and at times very inappropriate.

Please tell me they send Johnny Moss out to

That would make my day.

Archived