Smackdown spoilers

xear

Sin Cara defeated Tyson Kidd. Mike said it didn't seem like anyone knew the difference between this Sin Cara and the real Sin Cara

Well if he didn't fuck up every other move, then you can be assured that it's not the same guy under the mask. I've also heard Hunico from FCW is under there at the moment, as opposed to the flippy Mexican fail monkey who was under there before (Mistico).

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Hopefully the Cody Rhodes win means the Big 'Zeke experiment's over. He really hasn't anything going for him. Maybe they could send him to developmental to try and work on his mic skills/mannerisms, but I'm not sure that'd really make a great difference. WWE needs a new powerhouse wrestler, but he's not the man.

In defence of Big Zeke, he was alright in a monster heel role, like when he bodyslammed Big Show. But his face turn was pretty quick and very crap. Now he goes around smiling all the time and flexing. Boo-urns.

Cody deserves a main event push on the strength of his promo work alone. His ring work has been excellent too (which is like a cherry on the cake). I do wish Cody won the MITB. I like Daniel Bryan, despite him throwing SUWA on top of my bad knee in Broxbourne, but with the constant burial he's had, it wears the fans down. Michael Cole is a great obnoxious character, but he focuses on the wrong things. Ventura could put anyone down like that, but never by outright saying 'I think he's bland and boring, etc.' He'd find a way of putting it so the guy could still be built up. At least thats my opinion.

This whole week WWE have been wasting matches. Rhodes vs Zeke, Truth vs JoMo, Riley vs Dolph. They could still put them on Summerslam, but having had them all on free tv this week (and past weeks) noone would want to pay for them. Every match so far on this card (except Kelly vs Beth and face Sheamus vs heel Henry) has been done before. Though the only match I care about is Punk vs Cena. Sure it seems slightly rushed but I dug the signing on Raw, and has made me more excited than before. Though I doubt it will be as good as MITB. The crowd made that match, and in comparison to Chicago, it seems the crowds aren't fussed over Punk like they should be

This whole week WWE have been wasting matches. Rhodes vs Zeke, Truth vs JoMo, Riley vs Dolph. They could still put them on Summerslam, but having had them all on free tv this week (and past weeks) noone would want to pay for them. Every match so far on this card (except Kelly vs Beth and face Sheamus vs heel Henry) has been done before. Though the only match I care about is Punk vs Cena. Sure it seems slightly rushed but I dug the signing on Raw, and has made me more excited than before. Though I doubt it will be as good as MITB. The crowd made that match, and in comparison to Chicago, it seems the crowds aren't fussed over Punk like they should be

Yep, I saw all the spoilers and thought it a bit strange how just about every match that looked to be set to fill the PPV undercard was on RAW and SD this week.

I'd say the best bet now is to just have a couple of fourways, or as somone else mentioned, a 6-pack challenge - or even a gauntlet match.

There's just absolutely nothing happening below the main events right now. I don't know If I can remember a time where the midcard's been so grim, story-wise. Has there ever been a WWE PPV where only 4 matches have been announced beforehand?

There was that WWE/ECW PPV that only advertised two matches.

Its this ppv that puts me off buying summerslam. I've been unable to see it live the past few years due to work/holiday and with punk/cena I was thinking I would... Now I might just download it the next day : /

Thank fuck Zeke has finally dropped the IC Title, having big muscles and flexing is all very well and good if you have charisma like, say, Scott Steiner, but when you can't talk and your arsenal consists of a lot of bodyslams you're pretty much fucked.

Well if he didn't fuck up every other move, then you can be assured that it's not the same guy under the mask. I've also heard Hunico from FCW is under there at the moment, as opposed to the flippy Mexican fail monkey who was under there before (Mistico).

Apparently the match was very smooth and completely botch-free, which will probably see Hunico kept around in some way shape or form.

• Paid Members
Meltzer suggests a real vs fake Sin Cara feud is coming up.

I hope not. I hate these kind of feuds, things never turn out well for the "fake" party.

I hope it's just a case of wanting Sin Cara to return in a place where there's a sizable hispanic demographic so he gets a great reaction.

Archived