Smackdown spoilers

xear

• Paid Members

I'm stunned by some of the responses to the Sin Cara situation in this thread! It was totally obvious to me from the moment he appeared that it wasn't the real Sin Cara! Hunico is noticably thicker and heavier than Mistico and it really showed in all of the high flying spots, where he was nowhere near as graceful in his execution. Did nobody notice that he tried to do that spiderman spot on the ropes right at the start of the match and completely botched it? He also didn't even attempt any of Mistico's trademark head scissor moves.

The criticism of Mistico in the Sin Cara role is somewhat unfair I think. Yes, there have been numerous sloppy spots in his matches, but you have to put that down to the clash of styles and the fact that the majority of the WWE roster don't have experience of working with luchadors. He just needs time to gel with the other guys.

I actually hope that they do go with a fake Sin Cara storyline now as a means of revealing Hunico as a new heel luchador on SmackDown. A superhero character like Sin Cara needs a decent nemesis.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm stunned by some of the responses to the Sin Cara situation in this thread! It was totally obvious to me from the moment he appeared that it wasn't the real Sin Cara! Hunico is noticably thicker and heavier than Mistico and it really showed in all of the high flying spots, where he was nowhere near as graceful in his execution. Did nobody notice that he tried to do that spiderman spot on the ropes right at the start of the match and completely botched it? He also didn't even attempt any of Mistico's trademark head scissor moves.

The criticism of Mistico in the Sin Cara role is somewhat unfair I think. Yes, there have been numerous sloppy spots in his matches, but you have to put that down to the clash of styles and the fact that the majority of the WWE roster don't have experience of working with luchadors. He just needs time to gel with the other guys.

I actually hope that they do go with a fake Sin Cara storyline now as a means of revealing Hunico as a new heel luchador on SmackDown. A superhero character like Sin Cara needs a decent nemesis.

Don't see what the poor bloke's intelligence has to do with anything

Shite jokes aside, I was watching telly with my Dad the other night and as he was flicking through he came across Smackdown, he asked me if it was that mickey mouse show that Hulk Hogan's on (we only watch Raw normally so he's never really seen Smackdown), sums Smackdown up really

Archived