RIOT!

big mickey

• Paid Members
Socio economic, he did pretty well considering the situation he's in right now.

I don't want to start off a race debate or anything, but if it was mainly black kids, why would be be wrong for stating that?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Does anyone live somewhere where there haven't been rumours of riots? There are now rumours of the shit going down where I live, but that honestly seems a bit stupid.

If you believe Twitter, then about a dozen have said riots have kicked off here. They are clearly wrong, the local MP has confirmed on Twitter, loads have gone out and had a look and then posted on Twitter. Plus it's dead quiet here, no riots.

Any news of riots in West London at all?

Yeah- Ealing, Fulham Broadway, Harlesden, Notting Hill...

• Paid Members
It's all quiet here in Guildford, though if the knock on effects of all this disruption mean there's a shortage of houmous tomorrow there could be trouble.

Loki you're from Guildford? Good on that man

I don't want to start off a race debate or anything, but if it was mainly black kids, why would be be wrong for stating that?

Personally I don't think it would, but some idiot with no sense of perspective would go dragging the debate off in terms of racism and detract from the point these cunts are smashing up London and terrorising people.

Not heard a peep about Stevenage thankgod.

A fella on another board i'm on had 3 cunts break into his flat in Ealing. Thankfully they left without harming anyone.

EDIT - he followed up with this ...

.Trashed the place, threatened me hit me in the face and took my stuff :(((((
Edited by spurs 4 life

• Awards Moderator
Lawrence road liverpool, according to reports on twitter theres a hundred people belting up towards liverpool one and then this got posted:

Jenni0151 Jenni Evans

by JimBoardman

@JimBoardman plz RT Police have told Radio Merseyside to avoid Smithdown, Lawrence & Upper Parly.

That doesn't bode well. If they get to Upper Parliament Street then they're only a few minutes away from town and Liverpool One/Whitechapel etc. It'll be a fucking disgrace they wreck that place after how much money has been pumped in to the town centre over the last few years.