RIOT!

big mickey

• Paid Members

Here in Streatham Hill dozens of police are racing to Clapham but there is nothing going on in Streatham itself. Lots of reports of Tooting being targetted as well as Balham. If all else fails, follow the Northern Line.

This is full on mental - wonder if I can justify a day off work because of this?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Me dad lives there told me there was a crash bout 45 mins ago. There are lots of gangs around but there always round and its not kicking off.

Thanks for the info buddy.

• Paid Members
When, then? The fuckers are breaking into houses now. Some of those places will be inhabited by petrified old people with very weak hearts. They might not have a specific intent to kill, but I doubt they give a fuck it that's the result.

These cunts need to be culled.

Sorry, just to address this one: at the risk of being called a bleeding heart, I don't believe in the death penalty. No-one has the right to take life, especially not in the cause of justice. It is neither a suitable punishment nor an effective deterrent, and will not right any wrongs.

Good night.

Go away for an hour and miss 20 pages..

Whats with the Beeb footage being so out of date, worth going back to sky news

Hope it doesnt come north, as Oldham Bradford et all would just be crazy

• Paid Members
Go away for an hour and miss 20 pages..

Whats with the Beeb footage being so out of date, worth going back to sky news

Hope it doesnt come north, as Oldham Bradford et all would just be crazy

BBC have pulled out all of their cameras.

• Paid Members
No-one has the right to take life, especially not in the cause of justice.

Unless of course it's to save the life/lives of others, using force which is Proportionate, Legal, Accountable and Necessary, as well as being least intrusive to the rights of that individual.

Taking all that into account, then the right to take a life in the cause of justice is surely acceptable. ECHR says so afterall.

http://twitter.com/#!/harrywilkinson

Rioters just smashed the windows of a Notting Hill, barged in and robbed diners.

From that:

The ledburys just been attacked. Parents were there for anniversary dinner. Bunch of people smashed the windows in and came in and tried ripping watches/wallets jewellery off customers. Kitchen staff came out with knives. Fucking hell.

This is just going further and further, good on the kitchen staff though!

From that:

The ledburys just been attacked. Parents were there for anniversary dinner. Bunch of people smashed the windows in and came in and tried ripping watches/wallets jewellery off customers. Kitchen staff came out with knives. Fucking hell.

the worry is the first death wiill be a rioter, justifiably killed in self defence by a victim or a copper and the rioting will escalate

• Paid Members
From that:

fucking hell

Sorry, just to address this one: at the risk of being called a bleeding heart, I don't believe in the death penalty. No-one has the right to take life, especially not in the cause of justice. It is neither a suitable punishment nor an effective deterrent, and will not right any wrongs.

Good night.

Would you agree if they brake in to someones house and the home owner ends up killing them they brought it on themselves

• Paid Members
From that:

That just goes beyond fucking rioting, jesus christ.

the worry is the first death wiill be a rioter, justifiably killed in self defence by a victim or a copper and the rioting will escalate

True but lets face it whatever the police decide to do/or what happens, they will get shit for it - they just can't win in alot of peoples eyes.

Rubber bullets were made for such an occasion, I can't understand why they aren't even using them yet.