CM Punk feuds

kamicazze

What feuds would you like to see CM punk embark in. This can be in WWE or any other promotion.

For me:

Triple H - Triple H can be the boss trying to control his rebellious money maker

Stone cold - Straight edge vs the drinker

Daniel Bryan - Indy darling vs indy darling. could be the moment Daniel Bryan cashes in.

John Morrison and Miz same time - their triple threat at survivor series a few years ago was brilliant. this could be yet again

Sin cara - Just punk thinks he has been victimised so wants to give him a chance to show what he can do

The rock - Punks jealousy of the rocks coming back in to a main event spot

HBK - following on from their exchange the other day

Jericho - Jericho comes back and Punk tells him he is boring

Punk is clearly still with WWE so tna is a no go. Maybe NJPW and ROH will be afforded a match or 2.

Hiroshi Tanahashi - with all of these, if they could get other companies on board then punk could have unification bouts and run off with every companies title.

Prince Devitt

Davey Richards

I would personally love to see Punk vs HHH at Wrestlemania next year for the WWE Championship. As I believe HHH will rematch Taker, I dont think it will happen. Still a feud between the two should produce some great matches and segments.

Punk againt Jericho or Miz could make for two outstanding feuds also.

Austin vs Punk would be top of my dream match list, but I believe it to be a pipedream unfortuantly.

I few segments with The Rock and maybe a eventually match could be pure gold also.

CM Punk Vs HHH could be likely at WrestleMania don't forget WWE are always changing their WM plans until the show time, or so it has been said. For all we know we could get it if the fans want it too much.

• Paid Members

There's only Triple H, Cena and Austin or possibly the Rock I'd like to see. Everything else is either not possible (Shawn Michaels is a pipe dream that will never happen and Davey Richards shouldnt be stated using the same air) or would be detrimental to his current momentum. Daniel Bryan or John Morrison feuding with CM Punk would be like the time Jericho went from feuding with Triple H to feudng with X-Pac.

• Paid Members
Stone cold - Straight edge vs the drinker

This, because the hint at what their verbal confrontations would be like back on that Raw where Austin was in charge, made me a little bit wet.

Punk : "Can you say the alphabet backwards?"

Austin : "I can kick your ass backwards."

Archived