If WWE Bought TNA

BritFan

• Paid Members

It isnt like WCW. In WCW, the whole lot of them were solidly locked into deals. Its not like that in TNA. If WWE wanted a TNA wrestler, they'd take them. Unless its a Hogan, Jeff Hardy or high earning uppercarders like Robert Roode and AJ Styles everyone else is up for grabs. Look at Jimmy Hart. He was a backstage producer and helped promote the shows and was Hogan's right hand man. He was a fairly important part of the system back there. WWE just said "are you coming back or what?" and he fucked off. The likes of Madison Rayne would be easily snapped up. Velvet Sky wasnt even considered good looking enough to make it into the Diva search. She had a try out and she wasnt Johnny Ace's Cup O' Tea.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
It isnt like WCW. In WCW, the whole lot of them were solidly locked into deals. Its not like that in TNA. If WWE wanted a TNA wrestler, they'd take them. Unless its a Hogan, Jeff Hardy or high earning uppercarders like Robert Roode and AJ Styles everyone else is up for grabs. Look at Jimmy Hart. He was a backstage producer and helped promote the shows and was Hogan's right hand man. He was a fairly important part of the system back there. WWE just said "are you coming back or what?" and he fucked off. The likes of Madison Rayne would be easily snapped up. Velvet Sky wasnt even considered good looking enough to make it into the Diva search. She had a try out and she wasnt Johnny Ace's Cup O' Tea.

If WWE were to buy TNA I reckon they'd pick up some talent they otherwise wouldn't. Ultimately, signing Madison Rayne at this current time won't be a priority because the diva division isn't. But if she were to become unemployed after the company went bust...well...she's still not going to be a priority, but presumably they'd pick up at least one or two of the newly unemployed Knockouts to use (along with other talents they wouldn't otherwise bother with), and I think Madison Rayne would be one of the most likely. As I said earlier, I doubt they'd ever bother with Velvet Sky or Angelina Love for reasons of trashiness, but assuming she's not done any dodgy photo shoots in the past I think Madison would have a good chance of getting signed.

Beer Money and MCMG would be instantly brought over

Not so sure about that one squire. Booze Dosh really do look the part and would fit into WWE's TV easily I reckon. The Guns? Not so much. I think they'd be trawling the seas of PWG and co if TNA went titts up.

• Paid Members

I think WWE would find a place for them, admittedly it'd be at the same level as The Uso's and they would be better off trawling the indy's or going to ROH full time but they would be seen as an exciting tag team with experience, sure WWE would find a place for them.

Admittedly, forgot that ROH even existed when I made that comment, they would probably try and go there.

It isnt like WCW. In WCW, the whole lot of them were solidly locked into deals. Its not like that in TNA. If WWE wanted a TNA wrestler, they'd take them.

Hold on a second, you talk as though everyone wants to work for the WWE. Maybe some people would just like to rent an apartment in sunny Florida and wrestle at a location close to wear they live.

Velvet Sky wasnt even considered good looking enough to make it into the Diva search. She had a try out and she wasnt Johnny Ace's Cup O' Tea.

I hope he wasn't responsible for hiring that drag queen Melena.

• Paid Members
Hold on a second, you talk as though everyone wants to work for the WWE. Maybe some people would just like to rent an apartment in sunny Florida and wrestle at a location close to wear they live.

No I didnt, hense mentioning the likes of AJ Styles and Robert Roode, who can afford not to work for WWE. If your not getting paid not to work, your pretty much fucked. If your in a situation where your not on TV and your money is through appearances, where's the money coming from to pay for this apartment?

Archived