wXw/BJW/CZW/Fight Club: PRO "Project Mayhem"

LariatTom

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATE... As part of the Project Mayhem three day event, Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th Sept. shall feature the Bound for Violence Tournament featuring:

DJ Hyde (CZW), Devon Moore (CZW), Danny Havoc (CZW), Sami Callihan (CZW), Jimmy Havoc (wXw), Yuko Miyamoto (BJW), Yoshihito Sasaki (BJW), & a representa tive of Fight Club: PRO.

UPDATE... As part of the Project Mayhem three day event, Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th Sept. shall feature the Bound for Violence Tournament featuring:

DJ Hyde (CZW), Devon Moore (CZW), Danny Havoc (CZW), Sami Callihan (CZW), Jimmy Havoc (wXw), Yuko Miyamoto (BJW), Yoshihito Sasaki (BJW), & a representa tive of Fight Club: PRO.

Great names announced so far. Don't think I'll be able to make this show. Hope it is recorded for DVD.

I think ill be going with a Mate so see you all there guys im sold the last Deathmatch Tournament i went to was KOTDM 2008, so it will be nice to see one closer to home

I just realized you are going to this aren't you Sam, you not going to Dragon Gate?

So guys which is gonna be the best and closest hotel that i need to be booking for this event ? did i hear someone say Travelodge ?

Any help will be appreciated

Archived