wXw/BJW/CZW/Fight Club: PRO "Project Mayhem"

LariatTom

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adam Cole, Sami Callihan, Drake Younger, Drew Gulak, Robert "Ego" Anthony or Devon Moore depending on who the champ is at that time.

3 correct. Won't say which ones :-) aside from Ego being wrong as he's still injured badly and will probably not be back until around Cage of Death and even that is pushing it.

Hope atleast Moore and Younger are correct.

Please let Danny Havok be on the list. And is Scotty Vortex still going? He was a sick little fucker. I'd love to see him with his kickpads full of drawing pins.

Edit - infact, they are all good names. I just want the lads who I think are more likely to bleed like a fucker all over the building.

DJ Hyde did an interview on a radio show a while back where he confirmed that himself, Cole, Calihan, Robert Anthony and Devon Moore will all be over.

Bad Bones mentioned he was going to be there for WXW on his facebook

Miyamoto had a tribute video up on the CZW UK facebook page at one point.

1PW were asking people what they thought of certain matches and mentioned the Briscoes, Phillies Most Wanted and Adam Cole.

But all of that was months ago when they were still working with 1PW so a lot could of changed.

Also last week NWB Southside had videos promoting Calihan, Cole and Gulak on their facebook not sure what they have to do with this weekend, but it implies that they are coming over in the near future.

So from whats been said I think Cole and Calihan are looking strong possibilities (fingers crossed) with Gulak or maybe Moore the most likely of the list to join them. As for the other 2 guys I'm guessing one is bound to be DJ himself and I maybe someone like Masada as the fifth guy. I'd love to see all the names mentioned but i guess you can't have everyone with 3 / 4 promotions being represented.

DJ Hyde did an interview on a radio show a while back where he confirmed that himself, Cole, Calihan, Robert Anthony and Devon Moore will all be over.

Bad Bones mentioned he was going to be there for WXW on his facebook

Miyamoto had a tribute video up on the CZW UK facebook page at one point.

1PW were asking people what they thought of certain matches and mentioned the Briscoes, Phillies Most Wanted and Adam Cole.

But all of that was months ago when they were still working with 1PW so a lot could of changed.

Also last week NWB Southside had videos promoting Calihan, Cole and Gulak on their facebook not sure what they have to do with this weekend, but it implies that they are coming over in the near future.

So from whats been said I think Cole and Calihan are looking strong possibilities (fingers crossed) with Gulak or maybe Moore the most likely of the list to join them. As for the other 2 guys I'm guessing one is bound to be DJ himself and I maybe someone like Masada as the fifth guy. I'd love to see all the names mentioned but i guess you can't have everyone with 3 / 4 promotions being represented.

Yeah, things have changed since then, you're pretty much in the ballpark but once things got fucked up, it changed a lot of plans. tHURTeen was due to come over at one point and was asked if he has his passport set for September but after talking to him recently, he's heard nothing and isn't coming.

I'll reveal the guys on here, still got a few things to announce this Saturday on TWP though...

The 5 CZW guys, have all been mentioned in this thread;

DJ Hyde,

Sami Callihan,

Adam Cole,

Devon Moore...

And Richie better get his tissues ready lol...Danny Havoc!!

Archived