wXw/BJW/CZW/Fight Club: PRO "Project Mayhem"

LariatTom

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a very strange venue to hold a wrestling event, I take it it'll be upstairs at The Planet.

For those venturing to this event, that particular corner of Wolverhampton is woeful, there's a halfway house just round the corner and vagrants/crackheads/winos all mill around the vicinity, add to that it's just off Broad Street, once voted the worst road in Britain where there's often knife/gun crime. Don't let that give you an opinion of the City itself ... please.

Don

If I would have had my way the roster would have looked more like:

CZW - Adam Cole, Sami Callihan, Drake Younger, AR Fox & Drew Gulak.

BJW - Sekimoto, Okabayashi, Sasaki, Ishikawa & Kasai

wXw - Bad Bones, Emil Sitoci, Tommy End, Marty Scurll & Johnny Moss

If I would have had my way the roster would have looked more like:

CZW - Adam Cole, Sami Callihan, Drake Younger, AR Fox & Drew Gulak.

Danny and Devon Moore are nuttier than Fox and Gulak though, as brilliant as those two are, I'd rather see the biggest nutcases fuck eachother up for my entertainment.

Wouldn't mind seeing Mossy though. Representing the North West innit ;)

Just to tell you something Richie, i went to one of their shows on my own before, arrived early and sat outside the venue for a while, after the venue went straight to the tram station and got home safe. So yeah it isn't as bad as it is made out in the previous thing you read.

• Paid Members

I'll jump on the bandwagon as well. Cheers Cheetah! :) I'll also only need tickets for the Sat and Sun shows. Never seen any of the CZW/WXW/Japan guys before.

[/quote.

Can you get me some tickets for night 2 and 3 also and I'll arrange a paypal payment

Just to tell you something Richie, i went to one of their shows on my own before, arrived early and sat outside the venue for a while, after the venue went straight to the tram station and got home safe. So yeah it isn't as bad as it is made out in the previous thing you read.

Thanks for that mate. I

Archived