wXw/BJW/CZW/Fight Club: PRO "Project Mayhem"

LariatTom

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DJ has told me that only the 5 will be coming but as previously mentioned, guys could pay for their own flights and still come over.

Will be interviewing the 5 CZW guys in the coming weeks, accepting fan questions too, so if anyone has questions for the guys, feel free to PM them to me :-)

Also, hoping to have the full wXw and BJW talent list by Saturday. But before then, if you guys could pick 5 from each promotion, who would you guys have over?

I'd have:

wXw - Bad Bones, Big Van Walter, Tommy End, Emil Sitoci, Axeman

BJW - Daisuke Sekimoto, Yoshihito Sasaki, Yuko Miyamoto, Jun Kasai and either Masashi Takeda/Isami Kodama

Would be nice to have Ito but would prefer one of the younger guns really. Would love Shinobu or Takashi Sasaki but doubt it. Jaki is abit of a lazy bastard these days and Abby would be fun and I imagine he'll be on these shows but i've kinda seen enough of him

The thing with wXw is whether they mean their 'native' guys or the UK guys that also represent the company. Because if thats the case guys like Johnny Moss and Marty Scurll would be up for consideration. Not to mention Jimmy Havoc and Jon Ryan who have wrestled plenty of deathmatches for them in the past

Archived