wXw/BJW/CZW/Fight Club: PRO "Project Mayhem"

LariatTom

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just read that in this tournament they hope to have 6 - 8 competitors so we have still got at least 3 TBA!

Gresham was listed as coming over by CZW's mailing list, so I'm sure he will fit one of the spots. I can imagine Gulak is also likely as he has been in Europe a lot lately and has been rumoured to be coming.

Marty Scrull could represent WXW and wouldn't require a plan ticket buying (if he is available), so he might be a possibility.

Since it's a FCP ran show, i can imagine they might want to use any remaining spots to showcase their own talent.

Id like to see Stevie Douglas , Bad Bones, Big Van Welter, Thumbtack Jack & Tommy End from wXw appear but i guess we will see anyone that can really put in a good show will impress me :)

I will see u there i guess Richie, are you booked in the Travel Lodge ?

I will see u there i guess Richie, are you booked in the Travel Lodge ?

See you there mucker yeah. I've not booked anywhere yet but it won't be the Travel Lodge. My woman only agrees to come along if I pay for decentish priced places that sell cocktails and soforth...

Thumbtack Jack has retired I think. Not sure if he's made any comeback since his retirement, but I don't think so.

He still shows up to wXw shows I think and I

Looking forward to this. Thanks to everyone in this thread for the info regarding this event too. I am always cautious about getting my hopes up about ''too-good-to-be-true'' events like this, especially when fightclubpro's site is cack.

I asked Greshem and Gulak tonight and both said they should be there for project mayhem.

Off topic - I also asked Quack about the potential of bringing Chikara to the UK, he said 1PW contacted them a while ago about bring them over and that they were interested in coming. But after asking around about 1PW he found their reputation was so bad that they decided against working with them. It's a shame Shawn Michaels didn't do the same!

Archived