TMZ pick up CM Punk calling a fan a homo and vagina

Psygnosis

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're a moron. You're on your own saying that WWE made the story up despite everyone saying otherwise. You don't come across as smart as maybe you think you do by spouting your flawed conspiracy theories.

If there were any blacks in the audience at the show JBL goose-stepped in, I can't imagine they'd have been pleased - nor would any other race for that matter.

He did it to get heat, not make friends.

JBL's goose-stepping was fucking shit. I'm not one to usually jump on the offended bus, but it was a poor way to generate heat. It made me think twice about his capabilities as a main event heel at a time when people were still iffy about him headlining. Thankfully, he turned out amazing and had probably the best WWE title run of the 2000s, but it was a low moment.

The thing with JBL goose stepping is it fit right in with what he does. Acts not just like a heel but a complete cunt. And from what people say about his backstage behaviour, he lives it too. I dont condone racism or anything but I found it funny, just like when he kicked them pesky mexicans back over the border. Give it to em JBL (shakes fist in the air) CM Punks thing is being honest and not really caring whose offende, so calling someone a homo doesnt fit in with him. It wasn't meant to discriminate or anything but I get why people got upset

You're a moron.

Bit rich, considering I was voted king and you've been repeatedly exposed as a full div lately.

You're on your own saying that WWE made the story up despite everyone saying otherwise. You don't come across as smart as maybe you think you do by spouting your flawed conspiracy theories.

But see, little mongol, I don't actually give a toss about Mason Ryan (he's shit and I'm not Welsh) nor any "conspiracies" regarding him. I'm simply winding up you fapulous freebirds who'll point out how WWE's press-releases about their favourite flippy cruiserweights winning fan votes are obviously true, yet WWE's press-releases about fining Undertaker and Triple H are obvious shams.

The thing with JBL goose stepping is it fit right in with what he does.

And fits right in with the allegations of anti-semitism Colt Cabana raised about certain WWE employees. Yeah JBL probably didn't intend anything apart from getting cheap heat but then it's always the spicks/gays/germans/yids fault for not "getting it".

And fits right in with the allegations of anti-semitism Colt Cabana raised about certain WWE employees. Yeah JBL probably didn't intend anything apart from getting cheap heat but then it's always the spicks/gays/germans/yids fault for not "getting it".

German isn't a race though. And given the widespread bitter jealousy everyone feels towards Americans, xenophobia is a fairly well accepted form of prejudice.

German isn't a race though. And given the widespread bitter jealousy everyone feels towards Americans, xenophobia is a fairly well accepted form of prejudice.

Elaborate on the bitter jealousy? Genuinely interested.

Nazis were racists and the goose step is synonymous with them.

Elaborate on the bitter jealousy? Genuinely interested.

If you were that genuinely interested, you wouldn't have to ask. I'd be surprised if you've not noticed it yourself. Xenophobia isn't anywhere near as frowned upon as the other prejudices. Americans are all fat bastards with no idea about anywhere other than America. Irish people are all retarded alcoholics. English people all have bad teeth and love tea. The French stink and wear berets and garlic. Etc etc.

Nazis were racists and the goose step is synonymous with them.

Yes. As were confederates, but that doesn't mean R-Truth wore the outfit the other week because he wants brownfaces to work in fields for well below minimum wage.

• Paid Members
Yes. As were confederates, but that doesn't mean R-Truth wore the outfit the other week because he wants brownfaces to work in fields for well below minimum wage.

Richie does, mind.

Archived