TMZ pick up CM Punk calling a fan a homo and vagina

Psygnosis

• Moderators
Seems so. People sitting on the fence about the situation even though it's clear as day that he's in the wrong.

Things like this are perfect for the Bob Holly test. Basically, if you think what he said is alright, think about if you'd reckon the same if Bob Holly said it.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Seems so. People sitting on the fence about the situation even though it's clear as day that he's in the wrong.

Things like this are perfect for the Bob Holly test. Basically, if you think what he said is alright, think about if you'd reckon the same if Bob Holly said it.

Of course not. Bob Holly would be hung out to dry for it, because he isnt popular with people who attend small halls and leisure centres. I remember when Samoa Joe bashed TNA at a Ring of Honor show, and he was handed a punishment via Scott Steiner throwing him around the ring and beating him, there was hell on. Meltzer saying it was counter productive punishing talent. Even though he was clearing in the wrong. It goes back to that thread where CM Punk supposedly grabbed hold of a young lad and a lot of the internet was going "LOL I bet he had a Cena shirt on as well!" They werent saying a young lad paid his money, he's encouraged by the characters on show to get involved in the panto show (because thats what wrestling is, nothing more or less) that they provide for the live crowd.

I just want to hear the Dudleys come to WWE and point out a woman in the audience and say "Thats clearly a woman who taught a daughter how to suck a dick". just to add to this. Anyways, why did Taker and Triple H get fined when they had a no holds barred match. On topic though CM Punk is a great heel and should've been able to get at the fans without saying homo. I know because of his attitude to being in favour of gay rights, people should see he meant nothing by it but they took it to heart, and at least he apologised which should keep them happy

• Moderators
Anyways, why did Taker and Triple H get fined when they had a no holds barred match.

Chair shot to the exposed head in these concussion conscious times. Although it did look like Taker got his hand up to me in all fairness.

Ah ok, well at least Trips and Taker are not exempt I suppose, I can see the point actually, at least they didnt deem it no DQ and then fine them

It's a corporate policy though, not an on-screen one. I think it was only listed on the WWE Corporate site. It's just them saying "look, see... we ARE serious about this stuff" to their shareholders.

I would imagine they fined Taker and Trips "five grand" each (or whatever) and then slightly adjusted their pay-offs from the PPV (maybe, oh, I dunno, an extra "five grand" each?).

Thinking of other instances of offensive cheap heat, do people reckon the JBL goose-stepping incident of a few years ago would have been similarly cracked down upon in today's environment, as opposed to giving him the belt shortly afterwards? I know the dirtsheets and the internet smarks were up in arms about it at the time, but Vince seemed to close ranks in support of JBL. Racism is surely as unacceptable in PG entertainment as homophobia.

Which race was JBL's goose-stepping showing hatred or intolerance towards?

Ah ok, well at least Trips and Taker are not exempt I suppose, I can see the point actually, at least they didnt deem it no DQ and then fine them

It's a corporate policy though, not an on-screen one. I think it was only listed on the WWE Corporate site. It's just them saying "look, see... we ARE serious about this stuff" to their shareholders.

I would imagine they fined Taker and Trips "five grand" each (or whatever) and then slightly adjusted their pay-offs from the PPV (maybe, oh, I dunno, an extra "five grand" each?).

Aye, it was about as genuine as the "lol we got the phone votes wrong" thing they put on their website.

You're a moron. You're on your own saying that WWE made the story up despite everyone saying otherwise. You don't come across as smart as maybe you think you do by spouting your flawed conspiracy theories.

If there were any blacks in the audience at the show JBL goose-stepped in, I can't imagine they'd have been pleased - nor would any other race for that matter.

Archived