Future Stars

hinky_dinky

Just looking at the FCW Talent and thought this may be a decent thread/discussion, hopefully this hasn't been done before.

http://www.fcwwrestling.info/talent.html

Looking at the talent and there promo pictures can you predict whether they will have a future as the new Cena sort of image?

I guess someone will make it in some shape or form I just cant pick out a guy with the right name and/or image from the current roster.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just looking at the FCW Talent and thought this may be a decent thread/discussion, hopefully this hasn't been done before.

Looking at the talent and there promo pictures can you predict whether they will have a future as the new Cena sort of image?

I guess someone will make it in some shape or form I just cant pick out a guy with the right name and/or image from the current roster.

Excellent job on killing your own thread with your first post!

Out of that crop I reckon Abraham Washington, Derrick Bateman, Desean Bishop, Mike Dalton (thats some fine hair) and Seth Rollins all look like they got star potential in my eyes. I don't see why Epico and Hunico aren't on the main roster bolstering the tag division...

...and Kaitlyn

Excellent job on killing your own thread with your first post!

Excellent job of being a useless prick, just cause I couldn't make a decision doesn't mean others can't either, in no way did I kill my own thread I just gave my opinion, i'm just curious as to what other people's opinions of the possible candidates to being a future star are.

Next time stop trying to copy and/or follow the crowd of "I'm going to make a smart comment" cause if that was your best effort it was a poor one.

Does anyone have any clue as to why they seem to keep giving Titus O'Neil chances?

He's been bloody awful on two seasons of NXT, he looks about 40 already and every match he's in is both super-dull and heatless. I just don't get why they bother? Surely giving someone else from FCW a chance makes more sense?

Does anyone like him or see anything?

Does anyone have any clue as to why they seem to keep giving Titus O'Neil chances?

He's been bloody awful on two seasons of NXT, he looks about 40 already and every match he's in is both super-dull and heatless. I just don't get why they bother? Surely giving someone else from FCW a chance makes more sense?

Does anyone like him or see anything?

He'd be like Ezekiel Jackson, big juiced, black guy that no one cares about.

Abraham Washington has more of a chance.

• Paid Members

His Dad's still knocking about. They cant exploit a Mr. Perfect angle with Hennig's son, but they can do a Steamboat angle I suppose. And it doesnt look like Michael McGuillicutty is even Curt Hennig's son. I assume he got the charisma from his Mam's side.

Archived