Future Stars

hinky_dinky

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

There's some really odd looking people in amongst this crop. Makes you wonder what on earth the criteria was when they were signed. Some were obviously signed based on height alone - not look - height. Nothing against big men (although I think that if you have too many of them it waters the idea down) but look at this guy:

rowan_lg1.jpg

Seriously, he looks as though his dick is weighing down his trousers. But heck, at least he looks sort of intimidating. But this guy?:

mullen_lg3.jpg

Nearly seven foot tall, but he looks like a taller, fatter Braden Walker. Maybe it's just me, but he looks utterly ridiculous. As do many of them. Based on the look alone I think this fellow has promise:

rusev_lg1.jpg

His facial expressions in his other profile photos look pretty daft, but if he can fix that, and has either ring skills or charisma (or both) then he definitely has a build that sets him apart from other superstars. He may be a big talentless lug, but if he isn't I'm predicting a decent future for this guy.

rusev_lg1.jpg

His facial expressions in his other profile photos look pretty daft, but if he can fix that, and has either ring skills or charisma (or both) then he definitely has a build that sets him apart from other superstars. He may be a big talentless lug, but if he isn't I'm predicting a decent future for this guy.

Speaking of him, here's his debut promo in FCW from a few weeks ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIC9hfREvCo

Not too shabby for a dude whose first language isn't English and who normally doesn't do promos (before he signed with WWE he used to have a manager to do the speaking for him and for his first FCW TV match they gave him Vickie Guerrero's daughter as a manager though I'm not sure if that's still the case). He's one of Rikishi's students and I've had my eye on him for a while now, from before he signed with WWE. Big, tough dude. Moves around well for his size. He's still green but definitely has potential in terms of in-ring work.

• Paid Members
rusev_lg1.jpg

Speaking of him, here's his debut promo in FCW from a few weeks ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIC9hfREvCo

Not too shabby for a dude whose first language isn't English and who normally doesn't do promos (before he signed with WWE he used to have a manager to do the speaking for him and for his first FCW TV match they gave him Vickie Guerrero's daughter as a manager though I'm not sure if that's still the case). He's one of Rikishi's students and I've had my eye on him for a while now, from before he signed with WWE. Big, tough dude. Moves around well for his size. He's still green but definitely has potential in terms of in-ring work.

I think he needs a manager after hearing that. His voice doesn't sound especially intimidating, and immediately takes away from how menacing he looks.

I pick...

dutch_lg1.jpg

Bobby Dutch

Dunno, just got a bit of charisma in his face, and he's a big guy. I'm thinking a Private Pyle slightly-unhinged gimmick.

Archived