Desmond Wolfe gone from TNA

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really a suprise, he's been messed around for months about being brought back. Apparently his bio was taken off the webpage this morning, which is normally the telltale sign of a release.

Suppose they had to make space for Michael Tarver somehow

untill it gets fully revealed what this mysterious illness/injury is/was then who knows

he was a great wrestler and could turn it on with anyone (apart from abyss) but he hasnt wrestled in other a year so he wont be missed

• Paid Members

I just think it's a bit mystifying considering they've only comparatively recently made him Xplosion commissioner. Seems a bit stupid to release him after such a recent re-package. It's a bit WWE, in fact.

I just think it's a bit mystifying considering they've only comparatively recently made him Xplosion commissioner. Seems a bit stupid to release him after such a recent re-package. It's a bit WWE, in fact.

Its strange why now? I mean he been sick for awhile, and he just promoted the UK Tour. TNA Roster page isn't worth following lets not forget the Daniels stayed on it for months. Plus now their bringing Lethal back and he was only gone an hour.

Its strange why now? I mean he been sick for awhile, and he just promoted the UK Tour.

He was made commissioner of Xplosion and booked a tournament to crown a new contender of something or other. It's rather strange that they'd go to those lengths just to dump him a week or two later.

It's a shame, but it's hardly unexpected. If it is Hepatitis C he has, what actually stops him from wrestling when X-Pac is still going at it? Genuine question.

Plus now their bringing Lethal back and he was only gone an hour.

What's this all about?

• Paid Members
It's a shame, but it's hardly unexpected. If it is Hepatitis C he has, what actually stops him from wrestling when X-Pac is still going at it? Genuine question.

Plus now their bringing Lethal back and he was only gone an hour.

What's this all about?

One night thing I believe. Kid Kash, Jimmy Rave and a load of old X wrestlers (sadly no Pierre Outlette) are wrestling in the six sided ring at Destination X.

Archived