Desmond Wolfe gone from TNA

Snitsky's back acne

Nige is sound i met him at 1pw last year in liverpool he was completely baffled at us all being in there though cos no one had told him or anyone else that the meet & greet had started (or at least thats what he said)

He is indeed a sound guy. I

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

X-Pac doesnt wrestle as anyone really. He goes down and helps out and wrestles them during the seminars they do. Vince and Triple H by all accounts think he's one of the best spotters of talent in the business. All of the Clique think that. Shawn Michaels even said in his book "if you cant have a good match with him, you cant have a good match with anyone." I dont know if he even gets a pay day for it, but he's always down there. Fair play to X-Pac. For all the bridges he's burned, he's still good mates with the people who matter.

If you want a recent match by him, watch the final night from Chikara King Of Trios, the guy was on form all weekend, even dressed as 1-2-3 Kid all weekend and had a blinding match with Generico, was brilliant

Thanks for the recommendation my friend, any chance of a link?

• Paid Members

fraid not I don't think, I know there's highlight packages on youtube but the main match and show got taken off the internet after being on there for a day I think

Highlight package (as much as it helps)

EDIT: Totally forgot about Daily Motion, found the match, his other two from night 1 and 2 will be on there too, Sabre Jr did night 2 as well, worth a watch

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xj7l8a_ch...3-part-03_sport

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xj7osp_ch...3-part-04_sport

Starts about 48 minutes in to part 3

• Paid Members
X-Pac doesnt wrestle as anyone really. He goes down and helps out and wrestles them during the seminars they do. Vince and Triple H by all accounts think he's one of the best spotters of talent in the business. All of the Clique think that. Shawn Michaels even said in his book "if you cant have a good match with him, you cant have a good match with anyone." I dont know if he even gets a pay day for it, but he's always down there. Fair play to X-Pac. For all the bridges he's burned, he's still good mates with the people who matter.

Jerichos second book has Vince mzke Jericho run all his matches by Xpac beforehand so they're better, too.

• Moderators

Just ask Shane Douglas. X-Pac was right again there, to be fair.

Archived