The Championship and Lower Leagues Thread 2011/2

patiirc

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

As nobody else here saw the Sky game, we lost due to a free-kick-goal given after Emnes dived.

What's the financial situation at Bristol like? Some bell on a Coventry forum was hoping Bristol go into administration as teams getting docked points is the only chance we have of staying up. As I say, he was a bell as we are of course the very blueprint of financial acumen.

What's the financial situation at Bristol like? Some bell on a Coventry forum was hoping Bristol go into administration as teams getting docked points is the only chance we have of staying up. As I say, he was a bell as we are of course the very blueprint of financial acumen.

Not likely unless Steve Lansdown walks away from the club, he is the back roller for the club, even though no longer chairman. Afaik all debts to him, none to the bank. He is worth several hundreds of millions of quids.

Just seen the highlights, crap freekick to give away, amazing goal as Seph said

Really hoping the Lee Hughes news isn't true, he really seemed to have gotten his life back on track and looked like he would have a decent end to his career at notts county. He was the first real "favourite" player of mine when I first became an albion fan and it was gutting when he got sent down even though it was all his own fault.

Well I can't believe last night. At half time everything was going swimmingly, we had all possession, all the chances and all the goals. Christ knows what Paul Jewell put in the half time cups of tea, but Ipswich utterly steamrolled us in the second half. Jason Scotland murdered us. Still, at least it wasn't televised so everyone can laugh at us...

• Paid Members

Heard we are interested in taking Billy Sharp. Someone told me a couple of weeks ago that Tom Cairney is going to Donny in part/ex. I know Donny definitely wanted Cairney last summer so it all fits but seems unlikely for a few reasons. Firstly the price, I think they'd want

Archived