Gathering of the Juggalos 2011

Quentin

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is also going to be a Wrestlers Stand Up comedy show with Raven, Bundy, Foley and a few others.

Foley does standup?

Yep and for a while now too, maybe a year or so. Other than the already mentioned names Colt Cabana, RVD and Mike Sanders have done some as well.

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

Here is a write up of the show.

Here

Obviously The wrestling really isn't upto much at all but the commentary with Foley and Gill isn't too bad. Pretty cool to see so many old faces. Backlund looks in very good shape.

In the process of uploading the Nash/Waltman vs New Age Outlaws match. I'll post the link when it's up.

• Paid Members
Why didnt Scott Hall wrestle in that match as scheduled? Or is that a daft question?

I think you know the answer to that. To be fair though, He didn't look too wasted. A little wobbly on his legs mind.

The show is available in the usual places. Worth a look.

I like this little bit.

After the match Nash comes to the commentary booth and both he and Mick put over how great X-Pac looked tonight. They both agree that he's got one more run left in him in this business, and Foley jokes about texting John Laurinaitis in-between matches for them. Waltman comes up to the booth and Foley puts him over but Waltman plays modest, saying he's blown up already. Foley says again that he's going to text some people about Sean, this time apparently being serious. They all agree that Bob Backlund is batshit crazy as we prepare for our main event.

• Paid Members
OH! So he was at the Gathering? Didnt read the review. Just assumed they did a 1PW thing and kept him off the show altogether. Good to see he's getting a payday out of it though. This is getting downloaded, for sure.

Yeah he was there. I'll post the link when it's done.

My usual place for Raw/Smackdown etc. is a bit shit for indies. Could you possibly point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Search google for "JCW.iPPV.2011.08.12.SDTV.x264-FRIGHTMARE.Fight-BB.mp4". Should find a ton of sites with it then.

Archived