Gathering of the Juggalos 2011

Quentin

Ive actually watched a few JCW shows recently, the Officer Cabana stuff is worth it alone. ICP are terrible but I would go for that line up.

For those who have not seen Colt doing this gimmick. It's fantastic!

Enough cheap heat there to keep a thousand pensioners warm during the winter.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scott Hall,

You think?

I'd be surprised if he didn't go... Scott Hall loves working for JCW.

JCW are my favourite wrestling promotion (or would be if they did regular shows) so I'll be looking forward to this!

Ive actually watched a few JCW shows recently, the Officer Cabana stuff is worth it alone. ICP are terrible but I would go for that line up.

For those who have not seen Colt doing this gimmick. It's fantastic!

:thumbsup:

All American indy wrestlers should be like this!

• Paid Members
I'd be surprised if he didn't go... Scott Hall loves working for JCW.

I'm actually not sure when I wrote that whether I was thinking "are we sure he will show up" or "hang on, isn't he at death's door?" Probably a little from column A, a little from column B.

Scott Hall loves working for JCW.

'Cos he gets all manner of beer thrown at him while he's in the ring?

Sorry, that was low. I should know better than that.

lol, as low as it was... probably true. I assume Hall loves working for JCW, don't know it as fact.

Hall is the spritual leader of the JWO last I saw - are JCW still running the JWO 'angle'?

Since the Hatchet Attacks iPPV JCW has been running live iPPV's every few weeks from Detroit on psychopathiclive.com, and archives can be viewed on the site, but not sure if its fixed now but there was a problem ordering from here as you cant put a full post code in. And all shows apart from the 1st are on DVD on Hatchet Gear.

Play by play is done by Shaggy & Kevin Gil.

Also 1 match has been set for GOTJ 1st time ever Roddy Piper Vs Terry Funk.

Highspots put out a JCW at GOTJ10 3 disc dvd set a few months ago.

And the bottle throwing has been stopped, apart from 1 or 2.

the main event from the April 20th show.

• Paid Members

Following that link Spence, I came across the original Stranglemania in it's entirety which I've failed to find on YouTube before, despite searching loads.

Fucking brilliant.

StrangleMania vol. 1 part 1

EDIT - Part 2. Requires it's own link because it is amazing. The $25 Battle Royale.

Following that link Spence, I came across the original Stranglemania in it's entirety which I've failed to find on YouTube before, despite searching loads.

Fucking brilliant.

StrangleMania vol. 1 part 1

EDIT - Part 2. Requires it's own link because it is amazing. The $25 Battle Royale.

StrangleMania was fucking hilarious. I have this on video somewhere.

• Paid Members
I've been searching for ages for a clip of ICP doing an angle where they are stiffing King Kong Bundy on his pay so he goes mental and says "i'll fuck your mother". I remember pissing myself laughing at it. Cant find it though.

Is that where they argue in the dressing room? If so I believe it's JCW 1. I'll have to dig it out. Can't find anything on YouTube sadly.

"The only way to beat King Kong Bundy is to wrap him up in a giant condom and hide him in the closet."

It's 100% JCW Vol. 1. :thumbsup:

Might be on the torrent sites still - it goes up every now and then.

^ thanks for the link to the iPPV. I'll be a busy boy for a while now. :)

Archived