E3 Thread

vanhalen2007

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When are Nintendo on? Tomorrow? I'm looking for Zelda news. And Mario.

Nintendo is all i care about this year, that and a few Indie games i have seen around. There are just too many sequals everywhere, i couldn't care less about brown shooter number 82.

Tomb Raider looked pretty decent though, a bit of a Resi 4 feel to it which isn't a bad thing.

Wasn't a fan of the Tomb Raider reboot at all from what I saw. I realize it's not going back to the old days anytime soon but I'm not too into this whole rigid behind the character camera business with slow as heck controlling and stupid little 'press the shoulder buttons as fast as you can to avoid the threat!' type gameplay that appears in so much of todays gaming.

I've just realized The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim, Saints Row : The Third and the pretty cool looking Halo remake are all out within like a week of each other :thumbsup:.

• Paid Members
Quick summary of Microsoft's conference:

futuramas02e08001kinecweyi.gif

Has anyone on here got the Kinect? had a go on it at my friends and its kinda cool on the menu screens, how you navigate them with your hands (feel like some computer wiz out of a film). Then you play a game and well you feel like going back to playing the menu screen.

saints row 3

http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6318145/

all i can say is epic

That's just absurd. It's like they've completely parodied the path they set out on with the second game. It's perfect.

Being able to add to the skyline with your own gang towers sounds fantastic.

• 11 months later...

That time of the year again.

Today it's

Microsoft press conference (5-6pm UK time)

EA press conference (9-10pm UK time)

Ubisoft press conference (11-midnight UK Time)

Sony press conference (2am-4am UK time)

Tomorrow

Nintendo (5pm UK time)

• Paid Members
That time of the year again.

Today it's

Microsoft press conference (5-6pm UK time)

EA press conference (9-10pm UK time)

Ubisoft press conference (11-midnight UK Time)

Sony press conference (2am-4am UK time)

Tomorrow

Nintendo (5pm UK time)

Considering staying up for the Sony conference... Any other night owls watching?

Microsoft have to be bringing the 720 to the table right?

Can't see it myself. Feel free to quote that when/if it happens. Looking forward to see what the big games reveal though, need to see more of the likes of AC3, Halo 4, The Last of Us etc. A friend of mine has actually flown over to LA for it this year, the cunt.

Archived