Chinatown: Mafia Scum Thread

Carbomb

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I guess we ought to vote for teedy then I suppose, sorry you feel the way you do about the game but the modding has been pretty terrible so far I have to agree

Vote Teedy Kay

Vote Teedy Kay

Really? You two pop up a half hour after Teedy's 'outing' and within 5 minutes of each other? That's odd timing.

• Paid Members
So I guess we ought to vote for teedy then I suppose, sorry you feel the way you do about the game but the modding has been pretty terrible so far I have to agree

Vote Teedy Kay

Vote Teedy Kay

Really? You two pop up a half hour after Teedy's 'outing' and within 5 minutes of each other? That's odd timing.

That's a classic bus-job for you. No votes for half an hour and then two at once.

• Paid Members
"We are a team of three, I believe the third member will out themselves too tomorrow morning, of not when they see this."

That'll be SMS then.

I can confirm it isn't him

If I were you as a team, I'd stick with Ron as your lynch, he can kill in the next day phase, I can not so pose no threat, plus I will not kill again as long as the game carries on. I'm working for Town now until the other scum team are extinct

Ron

along with ChrisB or Dan Williams

• Paid Members

Wrong again hotshot. The Megapowers have imploded the game. I'm stepping out too. I'm the 3rd member. Unfortunately this has made my position untenable. So Im giving up my position so you can just battle with the ore scum team who for my money is Simmons and Williams the serial active lurker.

So me. Triad goon. This maybe my last MS game here now. So it was fun while it lasted.

Wrong again hotshot. The Megapowers have imploded the game. I'm stepping out too. I'm the 3rd member. Unfortunately this has made my position untenable. So Im giving up my position so you can just battle with the ore scum team who for my money is Simmons and Williams the serial active lurker.

So me. Triad goon. This maybe my last MS game here now. So it was fun while it lasted.

Oh well. Can you two just vote Ron so we can go to night phase? I suddenly have a lack of desire to play which a couple of days off might fix.

Archived