Goldberg + TNA = ?

Merzbow

Looks like old mates fucking about in a helicopter and that's about it.

It most likely is but if it wasn't, could he bring anything?

Same as Angle really, it'd please his fans and make the product a bit more exciting unlike folk like RVD. Who wouldn't mark for him annihilating Mr Asshole & Abyss. But still no change to the ratings would happen.

• Paid Members
Looks like old mates fucking about in a helicopter and that's about it.

It most likely is but if it wasn't, could he bring anything?

Of course he could, but you would need a creative person/team to plan it out and execute it properly.

TNA dont have that. If Bischoff is a genuine mate he'd save Bill some headaches by sending him on his way.

• Paid Members

It's Bill Chuffing Goldberg, I'd watch iMPACT! again if all he did was squash people. The site of Goldberg coming in and squashing the likes of Samoa Joe and Abyss is mouth watering.

Sadly, it's either two old mates meeting up for a jolly or Easy E is wanting big Bill to do a reality/hosting gig for his production company.

• Paid Members
Whatever they did, I'd bet they couldn't use him any less effectively than the WWE did.

Oh, they easily could. This is TNA we're talking about here. They couldn't book Hitler as a heel.

Anything involving helicopters is money. It instantly evokes the Evolution video, Michael Owen, and, on a personal note, Status Quo landing on the Stadium of Light pitch to entertain the fuck out of a capacity crowd.

• Paid Members
Whatever they did, I'd bet they couldn't use him any less effectively than the WWE did.

Oh, they easily could. This is TNA we're talking about here. They couldn't book Hitler as a heel.

But if they did book Hitler as a heel wouldn't Goldberg be a great face for that feud?

But if they did book Hitler as a heel wouldn't Goldberg be a great face for that feud?

Nah, your thinking of this guy - http://www.fcwwrestling.info/ethanlevin4.html

• Paid Members

He would, but knowing Russo, they'd end up having Goldberg heel and Hitler face.

• Paid Members

He would, but knowing Russo, they'd end up having Goldberg heel and Hitler face.

After a swerve

Archived