Max Buck vs. Champion Kazarian

CHALLENGE MATCH:

AJ Styles vs. Tommy Dreamer

TNA KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIP

Madison Rayne vs. champion Mickie James

TAG TEAM MATCH: Mexican America vs. Ink Inc

Abyss vs. Crimson

Robbie E vs. Brian Kendrick

Looks a good not over loaded card, pretty simple booking. 1 gimmick match for the Knockouts title otherwise pretty simple. Thoughts?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me, or does that card look more like an episode of Impact than a PPV?

I've been enjoying Impact for the most part recently, but there's nowt on there that particularly excites me. I just hope to god this PPV is the one that brings a close to the seemingly endless Jarrett/Angle and RVD/Anderson/Sting feuds so all parties can move onto something else - the former was great, but has just gone on too long. The latter has bored the fuck out of me due to the awfulness of RVD and Anderson atm, just get it over with and get Jarrett or Scott Steiner into the main events.

Is there anyone got a good stream for tonight?

Is it just me, or does that card look more like an episode of Impact than a PPV?

I've been enjoying Impact for the most part recently, but there's nowt on there that particularly excites me. I just hope to god this PPV is the one that brings a close to the seemingly endless Jarrett/Angle and RVD/Anderson/Sting feuds so all parties can move onto something else - the former was great, but has just gone on too long. The latter has bored the fuck out of me due to the awfulness of RVD and Anderson atm, just get it over with and get Jarrett or Scott Steiner into the main events.

Well Anderson faces the winner at Slammiversary, so the feud is going to continue until at least then.

Well Anderson faces the winner at Slammiversary, so the feud is going to continue until at least then.

Stinger needs to go over both clean.

I just hope to god this PPV is the one that brings a close to the seemingly endless Jarrett/Angle and RVD/Anderson/Sting feuds so all parties can move onto something else - the former was great, but has just gone on too long. The latter has bored the fuck out of me due to the awfulness of RVD and Anderson atm, just get it over with and get Jarrett or Scott Steiner into the main events.

Both feuds are stale as fuck, but at least Jarrett and Angle have had decent matches. The Sting/RVD/Anderson thing has been awful, Sting is pretty boring to watch and RVD and Anderson have pretty much no in-ring chemistry.

I'd be surprised if they turned RVD so soon after losing Jeff Hardy, I'd like to see him as a heel because God knows he needs something to freshen up his character (and it worked quite well for Jeff) but I reckon TNA would see him as more profitable as a face, in the same sort of way the WWE see Cena as an eternal babyface.

• Paid Members

I'll admit, I havent watched Impact for ages. Why the hell is Dreamer wrestling AJ again? Why the hell is Dreamer still around?

Kendrick v Robbie E could be a decent opener. The Chyna car wreck might be amusing. The intrigue for me is who turns in the AMW match.

Why the hell is Dreamer still around?

He's well received by the audience and can occasionally pull out a good match. But in terms of storyline Dreamer's apparently been paid off by Bully Ray to do his dirty work for him and so far Dreamer has played the unwilling villain role pretty well.

• Paid Members
Why the hell is Dreamer wrestling AJ again? Why the hell is Dreamer still around?

Why was Dreamer still employed by WWE all those years (a lot of the time in positions of power!)? Or why was he on ECW TV for about 7 years (most of that time in a position of power!)? Why did TNA give him the power to book a lot of Impact last summer and a full PPV which resulted in a lot of his mates getting paydays? This fucker will be around forever. He must be either a great guy who everyone likes to see do well for himself or he's got pictures of Heyman and McMahon taking turns on Bob Ryder's ring-piece, while wearing MMA gloves as he took the pictures. Jimmy Hart was there as well.

Looks very good actually, even tho Sting and RVD have no chemistry, from the impacts I've seen its been built up pretty good.

Interesting to see how Chris Harris and Chyna perform in the ring (obviously, most likely, bad) but oh well. Hopefully Bully Ray gets involved in Dreamer/AJ as its a bit of a shame his new awesome self isn't on PPV.

Ink Inc are my favorite team in wrestling atm, (I know sorry iwc) so excited for the match against Mexican America, and hey look at TNA with great Tag Teams again. And if Sarita is there with her lovelys on show its all good.

• Paid Members

All well and good, except as dangerous as Ray is - has even been seen to be a vicious bastard in his dealings with Styles - I don't buy that he would want/need anyone to fight his battles for him.

Plus in terms of paying Dreamer off - does Ray have that much cash? If so, does he still wear those shorts??

He must be either a great guy who everyone likes to see do well for himself or he's got pictures of Heyman and McMahon taking turns on Bob Ryder's ring-piece, while wearing MMA gloves as he took the pictures. Jimmy Hart was there as well.

Filming it, probably. It was an Easter Egg on the Hardcore Justice DVD. The BBFC turned a blind eye to it, unsurprisingly given their history.

Archived