TNA Wrestling Presents Sacrifice

thefallenangel

OK, as someone who only really watches the PPVs, at Lockdown they were clearly teasing dissension between Ink Inc. and building to them splitting. I switch on Sacrifice, and there is no tension whatsoever, Jesse Neal is now some flag waving hero and the crowd are all chanting USA. What happened? Did the teased split go anywhere?

MCMG were supposed to be in this match but sabin got injured so they put ink inc in instead

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is a pity as the show is quite enjoyable once you're in your seat.

Its always bugged me when watching Impact that it looks like they don't film the show in order, they just edit it the way they want after everything has been filmed. When you're at the Impact tapings is this the case? Or do they film the matches & segments in the order they appear on TV. Backstage stuff excluded of course.

• Paid Members
I would guess that many WWE, Stamford based employees learned of TNA for the first time via the local billboards

Oooh, burn!

I like Max Buck's tights. That's about it.

I would guess that many WWE, Stamford based employees learned of TNA for the first time via the local billboards

Oooh, burn!

theres no need to have Max Buck in that spot, why can't he tag with his brother, clearly they aren't over enough to go on their own. Kazarian is boring as fuck too. The crowd didn't care at all which is a shame cause it was a fun match.

Kendricks promo was good...but he's just too far out there...I still love Robbie E.

I think I'd like Abyss too if he didn't have the mask, and changed up his look a wee bit.

Kendricks promo was good...but he's just too far out there...I still love Robbie E.

I didn't care for Kendrick's promo, and also found it pretty laughable that Foley was out there saying 'wrestling matters' as often as he could, and then Kendrick was on next. I thought the Jarrett's interview was tremendous, the closing of the women's match made no sense storyline wise, and Christopher Daniels looks ridiculous as part of Fortune. Sarita is still incredibly sexy mind.

• Paid Members

Oooh, burn!

theres no need to have Max Buck in that spot, why can't he tag with his brother, clearly they aren't over enough to go on their own. Kazarian is boring as fuck too. The crowd didn't care at all which is a shame cause it was a fun match.

Thinking about it more, I'm not keen on the blue arse pockets. That sunset bomb to the outside was pretty nasty too, and certainly fell short in the bump/pop ratio.

I think I'd like Abyss too if he didn't have the mask, and changed up his look a wee bit.

And actually ran the ropes at a speed that wasn't slower than him walking. And wasn't just generally shit.

I didn't care for Kendrick's promo, and also found it pretty laughable that Foley was out there saying 'wrestling matters' as often as he could, and then Kendrick was on next. I thought the Jarrett's interview was tremendous, the closing of the women's match made no sense storyline wise, and Christopher Daniels looks ridiculous as part of Fortune. Sarita is still incredibly sexy mind.

I hate Fortune, I find them really hard to root for. Kazarian is boring, Daniels is a bit of a twat and Styles is a hick. And God I love Sarita. Whats wrong with Kendrick after wrestling matters! He's THE Brian Kendrick!

I also completely forgot that Crimson came in as Amazing Reds "Little" Brother until Tenay mentioned it there. I reckon he's money though, I'd give him the TV Belt and have him mow people down like Goldberg with the US Title.

OK, as someone who only really watches the PPVs, at Lockdown they were clearly teasing dissension between Ink Inc. and building to them splitting. I switch on Sacrifice, and there is no tension whatsoever, Jesse Neal is now some flag waving hero and the crowd are all chanting USA. What happened? Did the teased split go anywhere?

USA caught Bin Laden and Jesse Neal was once a soldier.

Is a pity as the show is quite enjoyable once you're in your seat.

Its always bugged me when watching Impact that it looks like they don't film the show in order, they just edit it the way they want after everything has been filmed. When you're at the Impact tapings is this the case? Or do they film the matches & segments in the order they appear on TV. Backstage stuff excluded of course.

The show I attended all the in-ring promo's and matches were in the exact order as they appeared on TV. The only thing you don't see live is the 'backstage' promos, which I assume are filmed in the afternoon of the evening taping.

I found it interesting that the show had a smoother feel live than a RAW or Smackdown taping. Once a match finished at the TNA taping it was a matter of seconds (definitely no more than a minute at any point) where Borash would give the crowd a "3 second countdown" until the cameras start rolling again, and that includes the dark match and Explosion matches.

Archived