TNA Wrestling Presents Sacrifice

thefallenangel

Saw this on pwinsider.com....

TNA has purchased a number of billboards in the Stamford, CT promoting their Impact Wrestling series with the tagline "Wrestling Matters Again."

In speaking to some WWE employees today, there are at least 4-5 in the Stamford area, including one right down the block from WWE HQ.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saw this on pwinsider.com....

TNA has purchased a number of billboards in the Stamford, CT promoting their Impact Wrestling series with the tagline "Wrestling Matters Again."

In speaking to some WWE employees today, there are at least 4-5 in the Stamford area, including one right down the block from WWE HQ.

Maybe TNA think WWE are a local promotion who are only in Stamford. What a waste of money.

JRs latest blog....

TNA placing billboards near WWE HQ: "I heard about TNA putting up billboards in Stamford, Ct, which is the world HQ of WWE. Thoughts? A complete waste of money unless obscure mentions such as this one is what TNA is looking for. Silly expenditure of money IMO. One would think that organization would have bigger and more important fish to fry. However, what TNA does isn't any of my business or concern but the question was asked and has now been addressed. I would guess that many WWE, Stamford based employees learned of TNA for the first time via the local billboards."

• Paid Members

Well, I thought the PPV was better than it looked on paper. Then again, it looked fucking awful on paper. So anyway, I didn't hate it, but nothing was really worth going out of your way to see...

Didn't you think the end of the Main Eventwas flat? The Scorpion Death Drop is such a dull finisher.

It was alright, didn't expect much, probably one of RVDs better outings in TNA. Plus it made a change from a ref bump + about a million people interfering in TNA's ppv main events..

The main event was crap but I rather enjoyed the rest of the show, despite the god-awful crowd. Seriously, can they burn down the building or pump it full of Zyklon B or something?

Was anyone else really impressed with "Knock Knock" Chris Harris? If he got in better shape he'd be a good addition to the midcard.

Having recently attended an Impact taping I'd have thought the money would have been better spent on arranging a more fan friendly approach to entering a show - can't be good most of your fans being pissed off at the lack of organisation by the time they get to their seat.

Having recently attended an Impact taping I'd have thought the money would have been better spent on arranging a more fan friendly approach to entering a show - can't be good most of your fans being pissed off at the lack of organisation by the time they get to their seat.

is is true they give you free dvds if you stay to the end of the dvd and wrestlers sign them ?

I agree, especially since a lot of people don't actually get into the event until half way through. In my case, I didn't get into Hardcore Justice until the middle of Sabu vs. RVD.

is is true they give you free dvds if you stay to the end of the dvd and wrestlers sign them ?

Not that I noticed the evening I was there.

I agree, especially since a lot of people don't actually get into the event until half way through. In my case, I didn't get into Hardcore Justice until the middle of Sabu vs. RVD.

Unlucky - we got lucky in a sense as we noticed the TNA board outside the guest services office when leaving the Terminator attraction. So our 'admission ticket' numbers were pretty much at the top of the general admission list, but the confusion and uncertainty caused by the TNA/Universal staff handling the queue had to be seen to be believed.

It scared me that if it was Universal staff these people are 'organising' larger events, such as the music concerts at the weekends.

Is a pity as the show is quite enjoyable once you're in your seat. Suppose if anyone intends to attend an event in Universal my advice would be look into how you obtain VIP entrance (or alternatively attempt to latch onto some hot young girls and you'll get taken out of the queue and guided into the studio).

OK, as someone who only really watches the PPVs, at Lockdown they were clearly teasing dissension between Ink Inc. and building to them splitting. I switch on Sacrifice, and there is no tension whatsoever, Jesse Neal is now some flag waving hero and the crowd are all chanting USA. What happened? Did the teased split go anywhere?

Archived