TNA Wrestling Presents Sacrifice

thefallenangel

All well and good, except as dangerous as Ray is - has even been seen to be a vicious bastard in his dealings with Styles - I don't buy that he would want/need anyone to fight his battles for him.

It's not really about fighting battles, it's more about Dreamer being a distraction for AJ so that Ray can sneak up and attack him when he's not looking. It'll almost certainly happen tonight.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So aye streams for this whats the script?

• Paid Members

If there are lads in the Chat for the PPV, it's possible someone might hook you up.

If there are lads in the Chat for the PPV, it's possible someone might hook you up.

I do not do UKFF chat as i do not have IIRC or IRRC or whatever it is called installed.

Fuck me that looks like one shite ppv. I'm off tomorrow and when that happens on a ppv I pretty much always at least try to watch but I'm not subjecting myself to that! And Ive been trying to get into TNA as of late.

Tommy Dreamer? Get a grip man. Kendrick, Robbie e, Crimson, Ink Inc, Chris Harris are they aware of the ppv concept? In that your suppose to care about who is wrestling enough to part with your money to see them wrestle? yet they fill the card with guys that fans have no reason to give 2 shits about. I know you need filler but there is nothing on that card that I would want to see.

• Paid Members

I'm confused to fuck now. They keep saying things like "the Impact Wrestling Zone" and "this is the reason Matt Hardy came to Impact Wrestling" and "AMW might have been the greatest team in Impact Wrestling history" yet I set TNA's logo everywhere, they keep saying "TNA World champion" and they still keep saying "TNA" even though they are obviously making the effort to push the new name home. What is the name of this promotion now? I missed the begining of this. Have they gave us a solid answer on that one yet?

EDIT: Mike Tenay just said "in 2002-2006 AMW were a great tag team" and Taz replied with "well in 2002-2006 I was pretty bad ass, too. But now I'm not: I'm sitting here with you". I wonder what he meant by that.

• Paid Members
Mike Tenay just said "in 2002-2006 AMW were a great tag team" and Taz replied with "well in 2002-2006 I was pretty bad ass, too. But now I'm not: I'm sitting here with you". I wonder what he meant by that.

I think it was his way of saying "forget the past, it doesn't matter."

Either way, he talks bollocks most of the time. Let the pidgeons loose.

I'm confused to fuck now. They keep saying things like "the Impact Wrestling Zone" and "this is the reason Matt Hardy came to Impact Wrestling" and "AMW might have been the greatest team in Impact Wrestling history" yet I set TNA's logo everywhere, they keep saying "TNA World champion" and they still keep saying "TNA" even though they are obviously making the effort to push the new name home. What is the name of this promotion now? I missed the begining of this. Have they gave us a solid answer on that one yet?

EDIT: Mike Tenay just said "in 2002-2006 AMW were a great tag team" and Taz replied with "well in 2002-2006 I was pretty bad ass, too. But now I'm not: I'm sitting here with you". I wonder what he meant by that.

I don't think the company knows what the fuck its supposed to call itself. I thought the company was called TNA, the show was called Impact Wrestling but SURELY they should have addressed it on the PPV. However I do see them explaining all on the Impact Wrestling show itself, makes more sense. As for the TNA logos, I think the next Impact (Wrestling) will have a completely re-designed set, hopefully, to tie in with the new brand distinction.

As for the comments by Tazz, I think it was his way of saying times have changed and in wrestling, things change quickly. AMW were the best tag team in 2002 but Tazz was a bad ass, now he's an announcer and AMW are a thing of the past.

Loved the Braden Walker chant but I'm glad it lasted all of two minutes. Any longer would have made Harris and TNA look like a joke if an established TNA veteran who started from day had chants for a name he used for a few weeks on WWE's third most popular TV show at the time.

Was reading on ProWrestling.net last night that Kurt Angle said in an interview that Impact Wrestling was the name of the company but someone else contradicted him. According to the writers on there, no-one has a fucking clue what the name of the company is now.

Nah theyre still called TNA as a company. All belts, histories, legal stuff, and tours will always be with the TNA logo on them. Its just that they cleary wanted to emphasise the word wrestling in there. Probaubly as knock at WWE for not wanting themselves to be reffered as wrestling.

It would be cool if they branched out as a company like the NWA did and start having smaller promotions in other states. Maybe here in UK and Ireland. Choose a promotion and itll be still the same name but TNA presents... then the company name. Then get the champions to wrestle every now and then of those shows. That surely would benefit British wrestling

• Paid Members

"Kurt's tagged in Chyna, that means Karen has to get in!"

Karen does not get in.

"Jarret didn't tag out, so Karen doesn't have to get in, and Kurt has to get back out."

WTF?

• Paid Members

I won't go into detail about everything that was shit about the PPV because it would take ages, but Brian Kendrick absolutely wound me up. First off, his praying gimmick is total shit, and he used the same dropkick about 4 or 5 times during the match, as a transitional move, a regular mid-match attack and his finish!. It's like if John Cena was just hitting AAs throughout the match. No psychology whatsoever.

Archived