Damn You Auto Correct

Smegma Cake

I have never understood why things like this happen? Do people not read what they are typing before they hit send? Are they too lazy to delete a few charachters to alter their glaring omision and to send their "txt" correctly?

• Paid Members
I have never understood why things like this happen? Do people not read what they are typing before they hit send? Are they too lazy to delete a few charachters to alter their glaring omision and to send their "txt" correctly?

*ahem*

• Moderators

*ahem*

Your bolding has an omission.

*ahem*

Me or martyngnr?

*ahem*

:laugh: Glorious.

• Paid Members

*ahem*

Me or martyngnr?

Unless you bolded one of the spelling mistakes then he means me!

Damn you SickWoy. The irony that I didn't properly read a post about people not reading posts properly! :laugh:

• Paid Members
Never handled an iPhone - is it really the case that 'take' will autocorrect to 'lick', or is that just for the sake of a funny story?

The Autocorrect will make the most bizarre corrections. It will pretty much ignore the letters you've already put in and replace the entire word without asking you. I can only assume it's down to Steve Jobs' sense of humour as to why it prioritises rude words over regular, common words, but it does happen.

• Paid Members

After five different attempts to make dangerously look/feel like a tit, I'm going to go with this one :

You're a tit.

My favourite auto-correct errors all come from misinterpreting "bag" as "vag." As in :

Getting through customs was easy! They didn't even ask me to open my vag!

Archived