How many Hardcore Champions can you name?

Burchill's Buddy

• Paid Members

Been having some fun on Sporcle today, little quiz games where you have to think of a certain number of a particular criteria of people / songs / teams etc in a set amount of time. I played through a few WWE ones and while I did better on WWE and Intercontinental Champions, the most fun I had was doing the list of hardcore champions as it brought back some good memories and it's a lot less obvious than the others. I think I can quite safely say that nobody will get the lot.

Give it a go and post your (honest) scores and the highest or most obvious ones you forgot

I got 34 out of 52.

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Highest ones I forgot were Steven Richards, Stasiak, Maven, Brisco and Davey Boy Smith.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Guessed but don't remember William Regal and Trish Stratus.

I missed Stasiak, Goldust, Mike Awesome, Justin Credible, Rhyno, Booker T, Nowinski, K-Kwick, Chris Jericho and Terri.

Thought Tajiri had it at some point too.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I realise i've just given huge cheating opportunities.

I got 36/52.

I thought I'd tried Booker T and it hadn't accepted but obviously it had. I kept thinking of Ken Shamrock when I was trying to think of Steve Blackman too. At the end, I was even trying to think of tag teams where one of the guys would have got the belt and said Head Cheese. Highest I forgot were Justin Credible, Steve Blackman (somehow), William Regal and Davey Boy Smith. I was going to try Kurt Angle but never did. The others I forgot are forgiveable.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Like purple, I too guessed Regal and Trish but don't remember them. I also guessed at K-Kwik, Saturn and Booker but don't recall them being hardcore champion.

I missed:

Patterson

Brisco

Stasiak (this one was bugging me, there was one right near the top but I couldn't remember everyone from that spell in 2002 where they changed the hardcore title about five times a night on house shows... I did guess Meat at one point)

Davey Boy

Stamboli

Kicking myself over Davey Boy and the Stooges, as I do remember them with the title.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Does anyone know the name of The Godfather's ho that won the title?

Victoria.

• Paid Members

43. My memory is much better than I thought it'd be.

Ones I missed

Booker T

Chris Nowinski

Johnny Stamboli

K-Kwik

Funaki

Godfathers Ho

Terri

Thrasher

Davey Boy

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Gutted I forgot that last one, I remember it vividly.

Archived