How many Hardcore Champions can you name?

Burchill's Buddy

• Paid Members

I got 40.

I didn't get

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Stasiak, Credible, Spike, regal, Booker, Nowinski, stamboli, K Kwik, Y2J, Angle, Terri and Trish

Was it Stamboli who won it on raw and then lost it back to some one in the GM's office? I recall something like that on my "history of the hardcore title" comp, but sadly nothing of Shawn Stasiaks runs.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got 40.

I didn't get

Stasiak, Credible, Spike, regal, Booker, Nowinski, stamboli, K Kwik, Y2J, Angle, Terri and Trish

Was it Stamboli who won it on raw and then lost it back to some one in the GM's office? I recall something like that on my "history of the hardcore title" comp, but sadly nothing of Shawn Stasiaks runs.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Shawn Stasiaks only won the title at house shows I think.

• Paid Members

46 over here. Remembering the WM16 clusterfuck is a good key to remembering some of them. The ones I forgot were mostly ones from when I wasn't watching Raw because it was shit. Mostly.

K-Kwik

Chris Norwinski

Johnny Stamboli

Shawn Stasiak

Trish

and... Davey Boy. I might slit my wrists in shame.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

If anyone's ready for another, King of the Ring participants 1985-1989: http://www.sporcle.com/games/RoaringElbow/kingofthering8599

I got 160/196. I didn't even know there were King of the Ring tournaments in all of those years, so for everything pre-93 I just guessed wrestlers who were around at the time. Oddly enough, I got more for 1989 than I did for 1991 (the year I started watching) or 1995. '97 and '98 were the only years I guessed everyone.

Who the fuck is Pete Daugherty who was in the 1991 KOTR?

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Archived