How many Hardcore Champions can you name?

Burchill's Buddy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

I had no problem remembering the likes of Justin Credible and Pete Gas. But how the fuck didn't I remember Crash Holly?

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I managed to get 46. Some were random guesses.

My forgotten/didn't know:

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Spike Dudley, Kane, Funaki, Terri, Trish Stratus and The Godfathers Ho (Wasn't that Victoria?)

38/52

I missed Bubba Ray, Justin Credible, Spike Dudley, William Regal, Nowinski, Stamboli, K-Kwik, Taker (When?), Patterson, Jericho, Funaki, Kurt Angle, Thrasher (I guessed him but spelled it wrong probably) and Trish

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I managed to get 46. Some were random guesses.

My forgotten/didn't know:

Spike Dudley, Kane, Funaki, Terri, Trish Stratus and The Godfathers Ho (Wasn't that Victoria?)

Bobcat, I think. Or was that Victoria under a different name?

38/52

I missed Bubba Ray, Justin Credible, Spike Dudley, William Regal, Nowinski, Stamboli, K-Kwik, Taker (When?), Patterson, Jericho, Funaki, Kurt Angle, Thrasher (I guessed him but spelled it wrong probably) and Trish

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Taker won the belt from RVD at Vengeance in december 2001 and dropped it either before or after No Way Out 2002 to maven after interference from The Rock.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Victoria was the ho in the shower with Eddie Guerrero, the ho that won the Hardcore title was Bobcat (Or whatever her name was)

38/52

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Taker won the belt from RVD at Vengeance in december 2001 and dropped it either before or after No Way Out 2002 to maven after interference from The Rock.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Ah, I remember it now. That match was pretty damn good from what I recall.

38 for me. Got Mike Awesome with a second to spare. My missed ones were..

Shawn Stasiak, Bubba Dudley, Spike Dudley, Al Snow, Boss Man, Regal, Brisco, Booker, Stamboli, Paterson, Funaki, Hurricane, Angle, and Terri

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I got 34/52

Missed Stasiak, Dreamer, Rhyno (cant beleive i missed rhyno), Sprike Dudley, Chris Nowinski, Johnny Stamboli, K KWIK, Pete Gas, Mike Awesome, Funaki, Hurricane, the ho, Abs, Rodney Tharsher Vis and Trish. I admit I was jsut starting to name random midcarders from the early 00s in the end.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I got 38. I forgot about:

Shawn Stasiak, Bubba Ray, Justin Credible, Goldust, Spike Dudley, Rhyno, Chris Nowinski, Johnny Stamboli, K-Kwik, Mike Awesome, Chris Jerico, Funaki, Godfathers Ho and Hurricane. Somehow the Dudleys never even crossed my mind.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I got 42......towards the end I just started guessing and ended up getting some of the more abstract ones plus I accidentally typed 'ho' in and up she popped.....anyway I missed quite a few obvious ones.....Bradshaw, Big Show, Test, both Hardys, Saturn, Road-Dogg (even though I typed him in) and although I remembered the MSP of Pete Gas and Rodney for the life of me I couldn't remember Joey Abs' name!

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Archived