Xtremewrestlingtorrents.net

Philo_Vance

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got banned from there!

What for?

Not seeding :D

What makes you so happy about being a selfish cunt?

I was banned for the same thing but i really did try to seed, my upload speed is a max of 80kbs and recently has been worse so i had no chance if i downloaded something big.

I too have a problem (I think) with seeding. My ratio is ok as I have just been hitting up the free leech, but I seed for days on end and my upload just NEVER moves, at all.

In short, if you seed free leech files, do you get any upload credit?

Yes definitely. I don't have a particulary fast download or upload. My ratio on it has come from downloading the big free packs like the WCW Nitros, WCW ppvs and the ECW TNN. They are always going to be popular because they are complete and there is always interest. The problem people seem to fall into on it is they either go mental when they join up and download loads and can't get their ratio up or they download either really popular stuff which also has hundreds of seeders so you get a tiny fraction of it back or obscure stuff which there isn't much interest in and no matter how long you seed for if nobody wants it your ratio isn't going to rise. Just be sensible download one of the free packs build your ratio up first then go for the stuff you really want.

Yes definitely. I don't have a particulary fast download or upload. My ratio on it has come from downloading the big free packs like the WCW Nitros, WCW ppvs and the ECW TNN. They are always going to be popular because they are complete and there is always interest. The problem people seem to fall into on it is they either go mental when they join up and download loads and can't get their ratio up or they download either really popular stuff which also has hundreds of seeders so you get a tiny fraction of it back or obscure stuff which there isn't much interest in and no matter how long you seed for if nobody wants it your ratio isn't going to rise. Just be sensible download one of the free packs build your ratio up first then go for the stuff you really want.

I have a good upload rate so don't need to worry much about this but when I did, what I used to do was no matter what I downloaded, just always keep a free leech pack seeding. Don't ever delete it, and you'll build a good ratio.

I have a good upload rate so don't need to worry much about this but when I did, what I used to do was no matter what I downloaded, just always keep a free leech pack seeding. Don't ever delete it, and you'll build a good ratio.

That's good advice too, at the moment I'm watching WCW from 1998 and I'm not really bothered with Raw from that time but I'm still downloading it because it's free, popular and I'm sure I'll watch it at sometime.

Also just be careful with giving invites away. Admittedly it wasn't on XWT but I gave a mate an invite, he caned his ratio into the red pretty quickly and I had to take on his ratio as punishment. From reading the XWT forums they gave went one step further and banned the person giving the invites for it so just make sure you know the person you are inviting at least understands the rules of that kind of torrent site first.

Got banned from there!

What for?

No Comment Other Than. "This is pretty much sums up the ukff in general"

Got banned from there!

What for?

No Comment Other Than. "This is pretty much sums up the ukff in general"

Why don't you set up your own private tracker seanz25.

Archived